There’s less than a week to go until PinkNews Futures 2021! We can’t wait to see you all soon, and neither can our speakers.
Did you know that networking is twice as effective as internet searches at getting you a job? This is your chance to mingle with LGBT+ representatives from our employer partners and land yourself that role! You can meet them by signing up to the sessions below:
Stephenson Harwood — appearing on Out in Law
You can view the full agenda and register for any other sessions on our website!
Already registered your attendance? Here are a couple of tips to help you get the most out of next week…
1) Turn up on time to ensure you don’t miss a thing!
2) Attend EY and Jisc’s dedicated company sessions, where they’ll be sharing hints and tips on standing out from the crowd and securing a role with them
3) Interact with the panellists during the session by using the webinar’s Q&A function
4) Add panellists on LinkedIn and send them a message — they’d love to connect with you
5) Enjoy all of the fabulous benefits of networking!
If you have any questions about PinkNews Futures next week, or just want to say hello, please feel free to contact the team on futures(at)pinknews.co.uk.
See you all soon!
The PinkNews Futures team