MyPinkNews Terms & Conditions
By taking out a MyPinkNews Membership with us, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to comply with these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before you register for your MyPinkNews Membership.
1. MyPinkNews Membership Plans
- Currently only annual Membership is available (see FAQs for more information).
- Each Membership is valid for only one user account and may not be used with any other user accounts.
2. Becoming a MyPinkNews member
- To become a MyPinkNews member please visit: www.pinknews.co.uk/mypinknews
- One you have selected ‘Join Us Today’, you will need to provide us with some personal information so that we can set up your Membership.
- When you submit your registration details, this constitutes an offer to join MyPinkNews in a binding contract. We will send you a Confirmation of Membership Email at point of purchase.
- The term of your Membership will start on the date that you submit your registration. You will be able to access all the features of MyPinkNews straight away.
- If there are any issues when applying, such as entering the wrong email address, please contact [email protected]
3. Term and auto renewal
- Minimum Term
- Your Membership will start on the date you submit your registration as noted on your Confirmation of Membership Email.
- We will let you know what the minimum term is before you agree to purchase your Membership and again in your Confirmation of Membership Email.
- Your Membership will automatically renew unless and until it is ended by you or us. We will send you an email 14 days before your Membership is due to automatically renew.
- You are not entitled to a refund if you decide you want to cancel the auto-renewal or change your membership option after your Membership has automatically renewed.
4. Price and payment
- The price of your Membership package (including VAT) is the price stated on the MyPinkNews website registration page when you join.
- By signing up for a MyPinkNews Membership package, you authorise us to charge you a membership fee for the billing period at the then current rate to the payment account you provide when you join MyPinkNews.
- When we refer to “billing period”, we mean annual subscription.
- Payment will be taken annually starting from the date of registration, unless or until your membership is cancelled in accordance with Section 5 (Cancellation of Membership).
- Payments can be made by Mastercard, Visa, American Express or Paypal.
- If you have any queries about MyPinkNews prices or payment please get in touch with our MyPinkNews team at [email protected]
5. Cancellation of Membership (legal cooling off period)
- You have a legal right to cancel your membership within 14 calendar days (Cancellation Period) of receiving your Confirmation of Membership Email without giving us a reason.
- If you want to cancel, please let us know clearly and in writing to [email protected] In your Cancellation Notice please include:
- Your name and contact details
- A clear statement that you would like to cancel
- The date you received your Confirmation of Membership Email
- You must send your Cancellation Notice before the Cancellation Period has expired.
- If you cancel your membership within the Cancellation Period, we will reimburse all payments received from you. We will reimburse you no later than 30 days after we receive your Cancellation Notice. We can only use the same payment method that you used to purchase your subscription. We will not charge any free for the cancellation reimbursement process.
6. Our right to suspend your membership or part thereof
- Sometimes we may have to suspend membership to deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes.
- Unless the reason for the suspension is urgent or in the case of an emergency, we will let you know in advance to tell you what’s happening and why.
- Abusive comments or hate speech will not be tolerated in written or spoken form and will be reported to the appropriate authorities. Should members engage in offensive language on article commenting or during webinars/ events, the ability to post comments or join live webinars will be permanently suspended.
- Other than the circumstances outlined in Section 5 we are unable to offer you a refund.