The Talent Acquisition Manager will drive recruitment activity across our UK and International regions, delivering a best in class and inclusive experience for candidates and our client groups. The role will primarily support The Orchard, Sony Music’s industry leading Distributor and Artist & Label Services business. A key member of our international team, this person will contribute to building and The Orchard and Sony Music’s team of the future.
What you’ll do:
- You will manage and lead the end-to-end recruitment process for our business units and labels across The Orchard and Sony Music’s UK & international regions. Develop and implement specific recruitment strategies for open positions (including A&R, Label Management, Marketing, Creative, Digital and Tech) and through regular communication, keep stakeholders updated on progress.
- You will deliver an exceptional candidate experience and champion diversity and inclusion in everything that you do.
- You will build networks and relationships with top talent across the region, both in the music industry and beyond.
- You will guide, advise, and support our client groups with all aspects of recruitment.
- You will partner with the global Talent Acquisition team to develop creative solutions to enhance the Sony Music and The Orchard’s employer brand across the region.
Who you are:
- You are an experienced Talent Acquisition professional with proven success in delivering high quality and efficient recruitment solutions in a growth environment.
- You are an experienced headhunter with the ability to diligently map, identify and attract prospective talent.
- You have expert knowledge and experience in full lifecycle recruiting components including sourcing, qualifying, networking, negotiating and relationship management.
- You are experienced in recruiting across domestic and international markets preferably within a creative, digital or technology organization.
- You are an ATS super user with a structured and methodical approach to recruitment.
- You are a great communicator with a track record of building impactful relationships with people at all levels of an organization.
- You are passionate about the music and entertainment business and have a desire to build a career in the industry.
What we give you:
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- We invest in your professional growth & development
Equal OpportunitiesAs an active part of a culturally and socially diverse society, Sony Music’s aim is that our workforce is diverse and inclusive. Sony Music is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
We employ, retain, promote and otherwise treat all employees and job applicants according to their merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We apply this policy without regard to any individual’s sex, race, religion, origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability.
Please note that applicants must be at least 18 years of age.