Product Operations Coordinator
HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home-cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals – we deliver to your door all of the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
We’re the industry leader, and along the way, we’ve delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide. We are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online – food and grocery.
So, if you’re keen to change the way people eat forever and join a dynamic and energetic team look no further.
About the Job:
Reporting directly into our Head of Culinary, you will oversee and support all UK recipe card administrative and editorial processes.
What you will be doing:
- You will oversee the UK recipe card editorial process from end-to-end
- You will be responsible for proofreading and menu checks, ensuring they are in alignment with chef recipes
- You will be responsible for the UK recipe tracker
- You will coordinate all relevant stakeholders – chefs, design etc.
- You will approve design application of critical recipe card elements e.g. allergens
- You will upload all recipes and meal choices to our online recipe database
- You will oversee and coordinate all routine and last minute operational and food tech critical checks (online and on recipe cards)
- Update and maintain trackers as a core part of the product operations process
Who you are:
- You have extremely high attention to detail, and are highly analytical
- You are meticulous in everything you do and never miss a spelling mistake
- You are highly organised and committed
- You love food and cooking
- You ideally have a good quality Bachelor’s degree in languages or science
- You are a multi-tasker, and able to meet key deadlines
- You have a positive, and influential personality
What you’ll get in return:
- 70% discount on our HelloFresh’s boxes!
- A generous pension scheme contribution
- Full access to our extensive learning library to fuel your personal and professional growth
- A premium Borrow My Doggy account (for all your cute puppy needs!)
- Unlimited access to our Employee Assistance Programme to support your mental health
- Private Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Group Life Insurance
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Headspace Subscription
- Lots of virtual events for you to enjoy!
Start date: ASAP