Paid Social Executive
Advertising spends through social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, Reddit and Pinterest rise year-on-year, meaning Paid Social is one of the fastest growing areas of our agency. Reporting to the Paid Social Director and Paid Social Managers, the Paid Social Executive will support the team in delivering high-performance advertising campaigns for our wide range of clients. They should be able to demonstrate a passion for social media, emerging technologies and the digital media space.
The Paid Social Executive will be responsible for activities including data gathering for reporting, creating and delivering paid social media campaigns, communicating between local markets to secure alignment, presenting campaign results to clients, and more.
– Manage and co-ordinate data sets from multiple markets and platforms to integrate into reports. Excel & data analysis training will be provided.
– Operate within Ad Management Platforms to build and activate paid social campaigns across Facebook & Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, and Pinterest. In-depth training for all social platforms will be provided.
– Optimise client campaigns to achieve KPIs.
– Manage budgets and internal trackers to monitor campaign setups and budget pacing.
– Communicate with multiple markets across the region to support on social activation for campaign launches.
Desired Skills & Experience
We are looking for someone who is proactive, a confident communicator and has great attention to detail. If you are familiar with Microsoft Office and any Paid Social platforms, this would be a bonus.