Marketing Data Engineer
HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals – we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 9 years in, we’re the industry leader and have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide and are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online – food and grocery.
But most importantly, it’s our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities and in which their voices are heard and valued every day. This helps us best reflect and serve our customers.
So if you’re keen to join a caring, fun and energetic team, look no further!
About the job
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate or someone with 1 year experience.
What you will be doing:
- Extracting and analysing data from various databases, drawing actionable insights to enable decision-making on the key questions facing all areas of operations
- Working as part of the Marketing team and work on analytical projects and automate the data flows with Python, combine and prepare data from our different sources and generate outputs using Tableau
- Support the management in the launch and management of new projects, ensuring follow-up and delivery on time
- Communicating on a regular basis and exchange ideas and best practices with our global teams from around the world
- Responsible for ensuring contractual reporting is sent promptly and accurately
Who you are:
- You have a Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Sciences or Economics from a top-tier university
- You have at least 1-year previous experience working in a research or data analyst role
- You have an outstanding level of numerical and analytical thinking with a very logical approach
- You have experience programming with Python and SQL
- You have hands-on experience working with Excel and Google Sheets at an advanced level (Pivot tables, Index-matches, advanced formulas)
- You have worked with some visualization tools (ideally Tableau)
- You aim to expand your skills to other data analytical tools and programming languages
- You are passionate about the ability of data to change a business and how numbers can be transformed into key product insight
- You are proactive, autonomous with an entrepreneur mindset
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both technical and non-technical individuals
What you will get in return:
- 70% discount on our HelloFresh’s boxes!
- A generous pension scheme contribution
- Full access to our extensive learning library to fuel your personal and professional growth
- A premium Borrow My Doggy account (for all your cute puppy needs!)
- Unlimited access to our Employee Assistance Programme to support your mental health
- Private Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Group Life Insurance
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Headspace Subscription
- Lots of virtual events for you to enjoy!
Start date: ASAP