Luxury Client Manager
At Hearst UK, there’s always more to the story. Join us as our Luxury Client Manager to start next chapter in your career.
We’re the UK’s leading premium publisher, and the people behind iconic media brands such as Esquire, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar and Country Living. We’ve created a working environment that encourages everyone to pull together. We never stop looking for brave new ideas. We’ll always try to develop and improve, we trust each other to do our best, and we have fun as we build on our heritage to make history.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Luxury Client Manager will represent Hearst within the Luxury Fashion sector, covering a combination of fashion, watches & jewellery, and non-endemic Luxury. Responsible for growing top-line revenue across all Hearst properties, they will act as an ambassador for the business and forge strong relationships with the most influential people in the fashion market. The Luxury Client Manager will use these relationships to grow our business through innovative solutions, driven by data and insight.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the luxury market, how it is evolving and the opportunities that exist within it
- Cultivate senior client relationships with a range of luxury fashion brands, gaining an in depth understanding of their key challenges and recommending relevant solutions across the Hearst portfolio
- Promote the exceptional reputation of Hearst Luxury through personal impact and relevant, well-structured presentations with purpose, drawing on all resources available across Hearst to do so
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and teams on client accounts to ensure consistent messaging and maximisation of revenues
- Experience in selling effective, cross-platform creative partnerships underpinned by data and insight
- An in-depth understanding of the evolving digital media landscape and the commercial opportunities that exist within it
- Proven success in client facing sales environments
- A strong history in building and maintaining client relationships and playing a key role within any industry sector
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
WHAT WE OFFER
At Hearst UK, you can choose from a huge range of perks and benefits that can help you learn well, work well and live well including:
- 25 days’ holiday (with the option to buy up to 5 additional holiday days)
- Flexible working – we’re happy to discuss options!
- Summer working hours
- Discounted gym membership
- Healthcare cash plan
- Spend a charity day with your favourite good cause
- Life assurance and pension scheme
- Regular socials and more!
There’s more to your story than you imagine. And the next chapter begins right here.