2022 EMEA Insight Programme
Joining the Macquarie Insight Programme, you’ll have the opportunity to immerse yourself in the financial services industry and Macquarie.
Over the five-day programme, you’ll gain insight into our business groups, the work we do, and the varied career opportunities open to you at Macquarie.
During the programme, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in:
- business-specific case studies and workshops
- trading games and risk assessment activities
- panel events and networking with key speakers
- work shadowing opportunities
- networking opportunities with your insight cohort, as well as employees across our business from graduates to senior leaders
- skills-based sessions, from CV clinics to interview preparation workshops, as well as tips for networking and building your personal brand.
You will also have the opportunity to be fast-tracked for the 2023 Macquarie Summer Intern Programme.
Our Insight Programme will take place during the Easter break in Spring 2022.
To be eligible for our Spring Insight Programme you must be in your first year of a three-year course, or the second year of a four-year course.