Lady Gaga’s The Chromatica Ball setlist is revealed on the opening night of the tour
Lady Gaga has finally opened The Chromatica Ball – which means the much-anticipated setlist has been revealed.
The pop star is touring her latest album Chromatica with performances in stadiums in the UK, Europe, US and Asia.
This article contains affiliate links, PinkNews may earn revenue if you click through and purchase products through the links.
Following the opening night of the tour at Merkur Spiel-Arena in Düsseldorf it’s been revealed exactly what features on The Chromatica Ball setlist.
There’s appearances from The Fame Monster album tracks, number one hits and A Star is Born soundtrack, but honestly justice for ARTPOP.
It also includes tracks from Born This Way and that “Chromatica II” transition into “911”, with Gaga saying the show “documents the many different stages and sides of grief”.
As reported by Contact Music, an insider says: “Gaga knows how long fans have been waiting for these shows and is putting everything into making them spectacular.
View this post on Instagram
“She has splashed out on a warehouse in London for her team to secretly rehearse the show over and over until everything is exactly how she wants it.
“In terms of staging it’s probably the most complex she’s ever done — and that really is saying something as her tours are always impressive. The stage is huge — money clearly is no object.
“Visuals have been shot and right now it’s about tweaking things so everything goes smoothly and without a hitch.”
— SHOWstudio (@SHOWstudio) June 15, 2022
A tweet from ShowStudio also confirmed that Lady Gaga is teaming up with long-time collaborator Nick Knight for the tour visuals.
The tweet shows the pop icon surrounded by dozens of lights as she stands in the centre wearing a matching grey tube top and shorts.
The pair have previously worked together on the visuals for The Monster Ball tour and the iconic “Born This Way” music video.
Fans were excited about the announcement, with one saying, “we’re not ready” and “that looks impressive”.
View this post on Instagram
You can find out the full setlist, tour schedule and how to get remaining tickets below.
How to get Lady Gaga tickets
To get remaining tickets for the London shows at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium head to ticketmaster.co.uk.
For the North American tour dates head to ticketmaster.com.
If you’re looking for tickets for the European dates, see the ticket links below.
What’s The Chromatica Ball tour setlist?
The official setlist was revealed on 17 July following the premiere performance in Düsseldorf. According to setlist.fm it featured the following songs:
- Bad Romance
- Just Dance
- Poker Face
- Sour Candy
- Free Woman
- Born This Way
- Always Remember Us This Way
- The Edge of Glory
- Stupid Love
- Rain on Me
More from PinkNews
- Hold My Hand
The Chromatica Ball tour dates
- 17 July – Düsseldorf, Merkur Spiel-Arena – tickets
- 21 July – Stockholm, Friends Arena – tickets
- 24 July – Paris, Stade de France – tickets
- 26 July – Arnhem, GelreDome – tickets
- 29-30 July – London, Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
- 6 August – Toronto, Rogers Centre
- 8 August – Washington, D.C., Nationals Park
- 11 August – East Rutherford, MetLife Stadium
- 15 August – Chicago, Wrigley Field
- 19 August – Boston, Fenway Park
- 23 August – Arlington, Globe Life Field
- 26 August – Cumberland, Truist Park
- 28 August – Hershey, Hersheypark Stadium
- 3-4 September – Tokorozawa, Belluna Dome
- 8 September – San Francisco, Oracle Park
- 10 September – Los Angeles, Dodger Stadium
- 13 September – Houston, Minute Maid Park
- 17 September – Miami Gardens, Hard Rock Stadium