Maggie Rogers announces 2022 UK and European tour: dates, presale info and tickets
Maggie Rogers has announced a headline UK and European tour – and tickets go on sale soon.
The singer-songwriter will bring her Feral Joy Tour to venues across the continent this October and November.
It’ll be in support of her upcoming second album Surrender.
This article contains affiliate links, PinkNews may earn revenue if you click through and purchase products through the links.
Due for release on 29 July, the album features lead single “That’s Where I Am” and follow up “Want Want”.
In a tweet in early 2022 she said: “thought i made an angry record but turns out it sounds like feral joy”, which has since been the inspiration behind the tour’s name.
Rogers recorded the album at Electric Lady Studios in New York, Peter Gabriel’s Real World Studios near Bath, and her parents’ garage.
In the album trailer, which she co-directed with Michael Scanlon, she gives a poetic account of how the LP came to be.
“This is the story of what happened when I finally gave in,” she says in the trailer. “When I finally let go, hoping it would break the numbness, shock me back in. I found peace in distortion. A chaos I could control.”
It follows up her acclaimed debut, Heard It In A Past Life which was released in 2019 and a compilation album, Notes from the Archive: Recordings 2011–2016, which features 16 tracks recorded before her breakthrough hit “Alaska”.
Fans can find out how to access presale tickets and the full tour dates below.
How to get tickets
More from PinkNews
European dates will also go on sale at 9am local time on 10 June and you can find the ticket links below.
Fans in the UK, Ireland and Germany who pre-order her upcoming album Surrender from her official store before 7 June, will receive presale access to tickets.
You’ll be emailed details on how to access the presale once you’ve purchased the LP.
You can find out the full tour schedule below.
Maggie Rogers UK and European tour dates
- 31 October – Leeds, O2 Academy
- 1 November – Glasgow, O2 Academy
- 2 November – Dublin, Olympia Theatre – tickets
- 4 November – Birmingham, O2 Academy
- 5 November – Manchester, O2 Victoria Warehouse
- 7 November – Bristol, O2 Academy
- 8 November – Brighton, Dome
- 10 November – London, Alexandra Palace
- 15 November – Amsterdam, Melkweg – tickets
- 17 November – Paris, Salle Pleyel – tickets
- 19 November – Zurich, Komplex – tickets
- 21 November – Berlin, Huxleys – tickets
- 22 November – Cologne, Live Music Hall – tickets
- 23 November – Hamburg, Fabrik – tickets
- 25 November – Copenhagen, Tap1 – tickets
- 27 November – Oslo, Rockefeller – tickets
- 28 November – Stockholm, Cirkus – tickets