Caroline Polachek announces 2022 UK and European tour: dates, tickets and presale info
Caroline Polachek has announced a headline UK and European tour for 2022 – and tickets go on sale soon.
The singer will perform dates across the continent throughout October and November.
She’ll start in Berlin on 16 October and head to Amsterdam, Paris, Manchester, London and finish up in Bristol on 2 November.
This article contains affiliate links, PinkNews may earn revenue if you click through and purchase products through the links.
She confirmed the news on Instagram, writing: “I am coming to sing all over you this autumn”, with support from Oklou.
The tour will include a headline show at London’s Brixton Academy, marking her biggest performance to date in the UK.
View this post on Instagram
Her most recent releases include “Bunny Is a Rider” and “Billions” which are expected to be lifted from an upcoming album.
It’ll follow up her 2019 album Pang which received critical acclaim upon its release and features singles “Door” and “So Hot You’re Hurting My Feelings”.
Polachek recently appeared on Charli XCX’s number album Crash on the track “New Shapes” alongside Christine and the Queens.
You can find out how to get tickets and the full tour schedule below.
How to get tickets
They go on general sale at 10am local time on 20 May.
Caroline Polachek 2022 UK and European tour dates
- 16 October – Berlin, Huxleys
- 17 October – Hamburg, Mojo Club
- 18 October – Copenhagen, Vega – tickets
- 20 October – Antwerp, Trix
- 21 October – Paris, Le Trianon
- 22 October – Cologne, Die Kantine
- 24 October – Amsterdam, Paradiso
- 27 October – Brighton, Chalk
- 28 October – Leeds, Beckett Students Union
- 29 October – Manchester, Albert Hall
- 31 October – London, Brixton Academy
- 2 November – Bristol, Marble Factory