Lil Nas X presale tickets: O2 priority, Live Nation and Cash App info for his ‘Long Live Montero Tour’
Lil Nas X recently announced the Long Live Montero Tour and we’ve got all the presale ticket info you need.
The rapper confirmed his first headline tour on social media, with dates planned in the US, UK and Europe.
This includes a show at London’s Eventim Apollo on 12 November, marking his only UK show scheduled on the tour.
Tickets for all dates are expected to be in high demand as it will be the first chance for fans to see songs from his album, Montero live.
This includes his number one hit “Montero (Call Me By Your Name)”, “Industry Baby” and “That’s What I Want”.
View this post on Instagram
If you’re planning on getting tickets for his debut headline tour then you might want to try and get them in a presale.
Ahead of the general sale, a number of Lil Nas X ticket presales are taking place for fans in the US and UK.
This includes O2 priority, Live Nation and Cash App presales, and we’ve got all the info you need below.
This article contains affiliate links, PinkNews may earn revenue if you click through and purchase products through the links.
How do I get Lil Nas X O2 priority tickets?
If you’re a UK fan then the O2 priority sale takes place from 10am on (Wednesday) 4 May at priority.o2.co.uk/tickets.
To access the presale you’ll need to sign in or register using your O2 mobile number.
You can do this on your Internet browser or using the app on your phone. Once you’re signed up and logged in you’ll be able to access the ticket presale.
However it doesn’t guarantee you tickets, once you’re in the queue don’t refresh your page or you’ll lose your place.
If you miss out on tickets you can find out about other presales below.
Is there another presale?
Yes, if you’re not an O2 mobile customer, or you miss out in that presale, then there’s another chance to get tickets ahead of the general sale.
A Live Nation presale will take place from 10am on (Thursday) 5 May. This can be accessed by anyone with a Live Nation account, and if you don’t have one then it’s free to sign up.
When is the Cash App presale?
If you’re a US fan then you can access the Cash App presale from 27 April. It’s available to Cash App customers with a Cash Card and can be accessed at ticketmaster.com.
Head to the Lil Nas X artist page and then choose your selected date to access presale tickets, but this doesn’t guarantee you tickets as demand will be high.
What are the tour dates?
- 6 September – The Fillmore, Detroit, MI
- 10 September – Byline Bank Aragon Ballroom, Chicago, IL
- 15 September – HISTORY, Toronto, ON
- 18 September – MGM Music Hall at Fenway, Boston, MA
- 20 September – Radio City Music Hall, New York, NY
- 22 September – The Met, Philadelphia, PA
- 25 September – The Anthem, Washington, DC
- 27 September – Coca-Cola Roxy, Atlanta, GA
- 1 October – Nashville Municipal Auditorium, Nashville, TN
- 3 October – Hard Rock Live, Orlando, FL
- 4 October – James L. Knight Center, Miami, FL
- 18 October – YouTube Theater, Los Angeles, CA
- 21 October – Arizona Federal Theatre, Phoenix, AZ
- 23 October – Bill Graham Civic Auditorium, San Francisco, CA
- 8 November – AFAS Live, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 9 November – Max-Schmeling Halle, Berlin, Germany
- 10 November – Sporthalle, Hamburg, Germany
- 12 November – Eventim Apollo, London, UK
- 14 November – Zenith, Paris, France
- 15 November – Palais 12, Brussels, Belgium
- 17 November – Sant Jordi Club, Barcelona, Spain