Boots £10 Tuesday sale: the best skincare deals and offers for last minute gifts this Christmas
The popular Boots £10 Tuesday sale should be taking place today – so beauty shoppers might be wondering how to get a last-minute bargain before Christmas.
However, the weekly sale, which sees hundreds of products reduced to £10, doesn’t actually take place ahead of Christmas. Don’t panic though, because you can still get some £10 bargains!
The retailer confirms: “Looking for £10 Tuesday? It’s taking a little break but check out your favourite skincare products under £10.”
So if you wanted to make the most of the last £10 Tuesday before Christmas, then unfortunately you’ve missed out.
But there are still more than 1,000 skincare products available for less than £10 on the Boots website all-day on 21 December.
This article contains affiliate links, PinkNews may earn revenue if you click through and purchase products through the links.
The skincare sale features a number of popular brands including Revolution, Sanctuary, No7, Soap & Glory, Olay, Nivea, L’Oreal, Kiehl’s, E.L.F. and Boots’ very own range.
We’ve put together some highlights from the Boots skincare sale below:
- E.L.F. Daily Hydration Facial Moisturiser – £9
- E.L.F. Keep Your Balance Toner – £6.40
- E.L.F. Glow Up Primer Serum – £10
- E.L.F. SuperCleanse with Niacinamide – £4.80
- Revolution Skincare Blemish & Pore Refining Serum (supersized edition) – £10
- Revolution Skincare Moisture Cream SPF30 Normal to Oily Skin – £10
- Revolution Skincare Moisture Cream SPF30 Normal to Dry Skin – £10
- Soap & Glory Beauty Sleep Accelorator Night Cream – £9.95
- Soap & Glory The Fab Pore 2-in-1 Facial Pore Mask & Peel – £7.95
- St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Face Scrub – £2.79
- St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Face Scrub – £2.79
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser – £9.75
- Olay Daily Facials Face Wipes – £4.66
- Olay Daily Facials for Sensitive Skin – £4.66
- Olay Regenerist 3 Point Firming Anti-Ageing Cream Moisturiser – £8.99
- Olay Beauty Fluid Face And Body Moisturiser – £4.39
To shop the entire skincare sale, with more than 1,000 products less than £10 just head to boots.com/sale.
Last minute Christmas gifts
If you’re doing some last-minute Christmas gift shopping, then you can also head to Amazon and have them arrive in time for 25 December.
The online retail giant has confirmed that Amazon Prime members can order on 23 December for next-day delivery.
You’ll then receive your gifts on 24 December, so they can be wrapped and under the tree for the big day.
You can read our guide to the final Amazon order delivery times on PinkNews here.