Trans icon Honey Dijon teams up with Etsy for chic celebration of queer culture
DJ and trans icon Honey Dijon is stepping into a new realm with her collaboration with Etsy.
She has teamed up with independent Etsy sellers to co-create a new lifestyle collection – and it’s as chic as you’d expect.
It features homewares and fashion pieces and has been designed by Honey and 10 Etsy makers from around the globe.
The exclusive Honey Dijon x Etsy range is now available to shop at etsy.com.
This article contains affiliate links, PinkNews may earn revenue if you click through and purchase products through the links.
Talking about the inspiration behind the line, Honey says: “I love galleries, I love art, and one of my favourite places is the gift shop at the end of an exhibition or museum.
“This Etsy collaboration is my homage to that experience, touching on queer culture from my favourite era’s, the 70s, 80s and 90s.”
The collection features pieces that pay tribute to the disco-era, the excessiveness of the 80s and celebrates queer culture with its vibrant colours throughout.
This includes the limited edition art prints, the dancefloor-ready sheer socks and stunning silk scarves.
A standout from the collection is a pair of oversized earrings – which are literally statement earrings – as they’re engraved with “Black Trans Lives Matter”.
Other pieces co-created by Etsy sellers and Honey include a pink bodice and Love Thy Afro incense holders, a deck of playing cards, greeting cards and fluted mirrors.
More from PinkNews
The range, which is part of the 2021 Creator Collaboration programme, will be available on the Etsy website until November 2021.
The Honey Dijon x Etsy collection
- Sheer Socks, SockSeason, £10.00
- Love They Afro Incense Holder, YeuxStudios, £50.00
- Bodice Incense Holder, YeuxStudios, £35.00
- Green Bag, KlesOfficial, £170.00
- Burgundy Wallet, KlesOfficial, £62.00
- Vases, HannahSimpsonStudio, £125
- Candle, Aerangis, £56.00
- Mirrors, WrenandCooper, £467.00
- Art Prints, AdaZielinska, £40.00
- Deck of Playing cards, MathewDB, £14.00
- Greeting Cards, MathewDB, £2.80
- Hexagon Earrings, LakaLuka, £71.00
- BTLM Earrings, LakaLuka, £71.00
- Scarves, AllVeryGoods, £87.00
To find out more and to shop the entire collection head to etsy.com/featured/honeydijon.