Joe Lycett announces More, More, More! UK and Ireland tour for 2022: Tickets, dates and prices
Joe Lycett has announced a huge headline UK and Ireland tour for 2022 and tickets are on sale sooner than you think.
The comedian will visit 34 venues with his new stand-up show More, More, More! between March and September next year.
Tickets for the tour will go on sale at 10am on Friday (June 18) via See Tickets here.
This article contains affiliate links, PinkNews may earn revenue if you click through and purchase products through the links.
Joe announced the details of the tour on social media saying: “Mummy’s going on tour! Delighted to be back on the road in 2022 doing the thing I love most.”
The tour will start on 11 March in Plymouth and visit theatre venues across the UK and Ireland before finishing up with eight arena dates.
Joe will perform some of his biggest shows ever including two nights at Wembley Arena on 22-23 September, which mark the final dates of the run.
The comedian, who identifies as pansexual often refers to this in his stand-up routines including previous tours That’s The Way A-Ha A-Ha, Joe Lycett and I’m About to Lose Control And I Think Joe Lycett.
Discussing his sexuality in an interview with inews he said: “I say bisexual because it’s easy for people to understand but I actually don’t quite think it’s that.
“Pansexual seems to be the closest thing at this point. In the sense that, what I’m attracted to changes depending on intangible things. It’s not entirely to do with gender.”
Since his rise to fame he’s become the presenter of The Great British Sewing Bee and appeared regularly on shows including The Big Fat Quiz and 8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown.
He also famously changed his name to Hugo Boss by deed poll in protest against the fashion brand, who had been sending cease-and-desist letters to small businesses and charities also using the word “boss” in their names,
He said it cost the small businesses “thousands in legal fees and rebranding,” and after making headlines globally and successfully raising awareness, he reverted back to his original name in March 2020.
Tickets for Joe Lycett’s tour go on general sale at 10am on Friday (18 June) via seetickets.com. Prices start from £29.50-£40 plus booking fees.
Joe Lycett’s More, More, More! 2022 UK and Ireland tour dates
- 11-12 March – Plymouth Pavilions
- 17-18 March – Bournemouth International Centre
- 25-26 March – Edinburgh Playhouse
- 1 & 3 April – York Barbican
- 2 April – Hull Bonus Arena
- 8-9 April – Ipswich Regent Theatre
- 15-16 April – Sheffield City Hall
- 21-22 April – Glasgow SEC Armadillo
- 29-30 April – Stockton Globe
- 6-7 May – Newcastle Tyne Theatre
- 21 May – Cambridge Corn Exchange
- 22 May – Northampton Royal & Derngate
- 28-29 May – Liverpool Auditorium at M&S Bank Arena
- 30 May – Stockport The Plaza
- 3-4 June – Birmingham Hippodrome
- 8-10 June – Belfast Waterfront Hall
- 15-16 June – Cardiff St David’s Hall
- 25-26 June – London Eventim Apollo
- 1-2 July – Leicester De Montfort Hall
- 8-9 July – Oxford New Theatre
- 13-14 July – Nottingham Royal Concert Hall
- 22-23 July – Manchester Palace Theatre
- 6-7 August – Dublin Vicar Street
- 12-13 August – Aberdeen Music Hall
- 23-24 August – Brighton Theatre Royal
- 27-28 August – Southend The Cliffs Pavilion
- 2-3 September – Bath Forum
- 7-8 September – Portsmouth Guildhall
- 11 September – Cardiff Motorpoint Arena
- 14 September – Leeds First Direct Arena
- 16-17 September – Birmingham Utilita Arena
- 20 September – Manchester AO Arena
- 21 September – Newcastle, Utilita Arena
- 22-23 September – London SSE Wembley Arena