Cult Beauty release ‘The Sunshine Edit’ beauty box worth £135 for only £40
Cult Beauty have launched a summer beauty box worth over £135 for only £40.
The Sunshine Edit from Cult Beauty features seven essential products to see you through the summer at a bargain price.
The limited-time beauty box is available worldwide from the Cult Beauty website and thanks to its 71 per cent discount, it’s expected to be a sell-out.
The Sunshine Edit has been specifically curated by the brand to protect your skin from sun and pollution, factors that affect our skin throughout the year.
It features supplements, serums and sunscreens to help you enjoy the sunny weather without worrying about damaging your skin.
There’s a tinted lip treatment with an SPF of 15, a travel size after-sun lotion – perfect if you’re out and about all day, plus it also prolongs your tan, and a cleanser to keep your skin pH balanced.
View this post on Instagram
So what exactly do you get in The Sunshine Edit for Cult Beauty? Well, here’s the full list of products:
More from PinkNews
- Caudalie’s Travel Size Tan Prolonging After-Sun Lotion (100ml)
- The Full Size Dark Spot Sun Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50 by Dr. Dennis Gross (50ml)
- Fresh’s Deluxe Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 in ‘Coral’ (2.2g)
- HUM Nutrition’s Full Size Here Comes The Sun (30 softgels)
- The Travel Size Beach Deodorant by Kopari Beauty (26g)
- Oskia’s Full Size Citylife Cleansing Concentrate (40ml)
- The Travel Size Unseen Sunscreen SPF 30 by Supergoop! (15ml)
The website offers free shipping on orders over £20 and they’re also shipping internationally, so you won’t have to pay a penny for delivery.
Plus you can also sign up to Cult Beauty’s mailing list and you’ll receive a discount in your inbox to use on a future purchase.
To find out more about the beauty box and to purchase it go to cultbeauty.co.uk.
This article contains affiliate links, PinkNews may earn revenue if you click through and purchase products through the links.