CYO make-up bag top-up bundle worth over £50 on offer at Boots for only £10 – how to get it
Beauty shoppers can get themselves an amazing deal on a CYO make-up bag top-up bundle from Boots.
The CYO make-up bundle is on offer as part of a Boots sale taking place on the website today (13 April).
The bundle was originally worth £52.50 but is on sale for only £10 here as part of the store’s Tuesday flash sale.
Hundreds of shoppers have already picked up the CYO make-up bag top-up bundle this morning according to the Boots website, and it’s expected to sell out by the end of the day.
It features 12 CYO products for £10 including a bronzing and highlighting palette, three matte lipsticks, a matte eyeshadow and lip gloss.
The bronzing palette alone costs £5, the all-in-one brightening pencil costs £4 and the matte lipsticks are also £4 when purchased separately on the Boots website.
The CYO make-up bag top-up bundle is popular for topping up existing make-up bags in an aim to save money on purchasing each product individually – so £10 for the 12 products is a huge saving.
More from PinkNews
This is the full list of products included in the bundle:
- Bronzing & Highlighting Palette Shimmer Switch Lost In Space
- Lip Gloss Take A Shine Crowd-Pleaser
- Matte Lipstick Matte Lot Of Good Tracklisted
- Matte Lipstick Matte Lot Of Good Sleepover
- Matte Lipstick Matte Lot Of Good Shimmy
- Cream Shadow & Blush All Eyes & Cheeks Story Teller
- Cream Shadow & Blush All Eyes & Cheeks Smart Talk
- Volume Mascara No Go
- Kohl Eyeliner Black
- Get it bright all-in-one brightening pencil shade fair medium
- Sweep into shape blush and highlight stick temper
- Matte Eyeshadow Matte An Eyelid Hiatus
The offer is part of Boots‘ wider flash sale which features loads of products at £10. The sale takes place all-day on Tuesday, 13 April and is an online exclusive.
Other products on offer include La Roche-Posay blemish treatment, Olay anti-ageing face cream, Oral-B toothbrush heads and No7 bronzer and foundation brushes.
This article contains affiliate links, PinkNews may earn revenue if you click through and purchase products through the links.