Oops!… ‘Comrade’ Britney Spears accidentally burned down her home gym
Britney Spears’ gym burned down after she had an accident with candles because of course she did.
You may have been at the edge of your seat for the last six months wondering why the 38-year-old socialist, sprinter and sometimes singer hasn’t posted herself working out in her home gym.
Well, the reason, Britney casually announced Wednesday in an Instagram post, is that she accidentally set her home gym alight with a pair of candles. Nobody was hurt, she stressed.
“I’m in my gym right now,” the queen of communism began in the video.
View this post on Instagram
but yes …. I burnt it down 🙈. I walked past the door to the gym and flames 🔥🔥🔥🔥 BOOM !!!!!! By the Grace of God the alarm 🚨 went off after that and yippy hoorah nobody got hurt 🙏🏼. Unfortunately now I have only two pieces of equipment left lol and a one-sided mirror gym 🙄🙄🙄 !!!!! But it could be much worse so I’m grateful. Pssss I like working out better outside anyways 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 !!!!
Britney Spears’ gym went up in flames.
“I haven’t been in here for like six months because I burnt my gym down. Unfortunately.
“I had two candles, and, yeah, one thing lead to another, and I burnt it down.
“So, I’m in here and we only have two pieces of equipment left.”
The legendary Miss Britney Spears coupled the clip with a caption. “It was an accident…” she wrote.
“But yes, I burnt it down. I walked past the door to the gym and flames, BOOM!”
“By the grace of God the alarm went off and after that, yippy hoorah, nobody got hurt.
She added: “But it could be much worse, so I’m grateful.
“Pssss, I like working out better outside, anyways!”
Britney continued her advocacy work for mutual aid during the coronavirus pandemic by then proceeding to share with the world one of her arm workout routines.
She is, after all, near super-human in her fitness ability. The pro athlete casually claimed to have run 100 metres in five seconds in March, beating the world record held by Usain Bolt by around four seconds.
While she later clarified this was a joke, Britney has won the hearts of countless folks gripped in fear and paranoia amid the coronavirus pandemic.
The “Toxic” singer pledged to give financial aid to those impacted by the virus and later proved that all her songs are secret socialist anthems when she shared a quote rallying for “wealth redistribution”.
As the thumping beat of bleak news continues each day, Britney’s surreal Instagram grid of gym fires, low-rise shorts and Marxism is welcomed, to be honest.
Singer has accidentally set her home on fire three times with candles.
Britney Spears’ gym had been regularly featured on her Instagram page, showing it decorated with purple fairy lights and, for some reason, teeny tiny furniture.
It remains unknown, however, whether her micro-furniture survived the blaze.
The singer, who discovered fire and gifted it to human civilisation, has also been vocal about her love of candles in the past. Specifically vanilla-scented candles.
More from PinkNews
I LOVE vanilla candles.
— Britney Spears (@britneyspears) February 10, 2011
Yet again, it remains unclear what scent of candle caused the fire. We may never know.
This is not the first time the singer has burnt down her home. In 2002, People reported that Britney set her New York City apartment alight after leaving a candle lit while out shopping.
The article also described how the pop queen, growing up in her Louisiana home, set her family bathroom ablaze with a “misplaced candle”.
Maybe she should stop buying candles.