10 chilling Ted Bundy quotes as ‘Extremely Wicked’ streams on Netflix
With the recent Netflix release of Ted Bundy movie Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile, the notorious serial killer is being discussed more than ever. In fact, you’ve probably just watched it yourself and have decided to find out more.
Zac Efron was cast as the serial killer in the Netflix film Extremely Wicked. He did a fantastic job portraying the intelligent, charismatic, deadly man that was Ted Bundy, as the film delved into the Florida murder trial. It also showed us the side of his long-term girlfriend Elizabeth Kloepfer (played by Lily Collins).
While the movie repeated real-life quotes from Ted Bundy tapes, interviews and trials, what else has the serial killer said during his time on Earth? We list 10 Ted Bundy quotes.
Here are ten chilling quotes said by Ted Bundy:
1. “You feel the last bit of breath leaving their body. You’re looking into their eyes. A person in that situation is God!”
2. “We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. And there will be more of your children dead tomorrow.”
3. “What’s one less person on the face of the earth, anyway?”
4. “I’m the most cold-hearted son of a bitch you’ll ever meet.”
5. “Guilt. It’s this mechanism we use to control people. It’s an illusion. It’s a kind of social control mechanism and it’s very unhealthy. It does terrible things to our body.”
More from PinkNews
6. “Murder is not just a crime of lust or violence. It becomes possession.”
7. “Society wants to believe it can identify evil people, or bad or harmful people, but it’s not practical. There are no stereotypes.”
8. “I don’t feel guilty for anything. I feel sorry for people who feel guilt.”
9. “I didn’t know what made people want to be friends. I didn’t know what made people attractive to one another. I didn’t know what underlay social interactions.”
10. “I’m not guilty? Does that include the time I stole a comic book when I was five years old? I’m not guilty of the charges which have been filed against me.”
You may recognise some of these Ted Bundy quotes, such as the last one, voiced by Efron in the movie. Which one do you find most disturbing as we know the truth about the killer’s crimes?