Valentine’s Day cards: 24 of the cutest for your same-sex partner
Looking for a very queer card to give to your significant other on Valentine’s Day?
Then look no further – PinkNews has brought together the cutest of the cute when it comes to cards.
And if these aren’t cheeky enough, check out the PinkNews list of the best NSFW cards on the market.
1.Like this simple LGBT Valentine’s message
2. Or this one for your special guy
3. How about this one to show that you’re bursting with love
4. Who doesn’t love unicorns and shiny foil?
5. How about some Mean Girls realness?
6. Show your Pride this Valentine’s
7. Personalise your love for the special day
8. For your extra special someone
9. Or some Janis Ian wisdom
10. Make Valentine’s Day into Galentines!
11. Give your significant other a bit of Kristen Stewart
12. Show them they’re your favourite
13. Give them something arty
14. Show them how important they are to you
15. For the special woman in your life
16. Or give them a roarsome Valentine’s
17. For your boyfriend on Val’s Day
18. For someone who loves the cat almost as much as they love you
19. Give this one to your favourite panda
20. If you feel the need to say how gay you are (totally)
21. This brutally honest card
22. Or this simple gesture
23. If you’ve got a buzzy day on 14 February…
24. Most of all just have a great Valentine’s GAY
If these aren’t cheeky enough, check out the PinkNews list of the best NSFW cards on the market.
More: valentine's day