Entertainment

Human Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves admits taking bones as he reveals new waistline

January 18, 2018
bookmarking iconBookmark Article

Rodrigo Alves (Instagram)

Human Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves has flaunted his new miniature waistline for the first time following an operation to remove four “floating” ribs.

The cosmetic surgery enthusiast became the first man in the world to have the terrifying operation – admitting he felt like he’d been “run over by a truck” during recovery.

Now the Brazilian born social media and TV personality has flashed his new body, complete with implanted six pack, on Instagram.

Returning to the LA doctor who performed the surgery, Dr Michael K. Obeng, Rodrigo revealed his half-healed new torso.

Rodrigo Alves (Instagram)
Rodrigo Alves (Instagram)

Warning: Graphic images below

34-year-old Rodrigo was left suffering “excruciating pain” after doctors performed the surgery, which had only even been tried on women before, and has extensive scarring.

Despite having the ribs removed from his body, he couldn’t quite part with the bones altogether.

Speaking to Mail Online he admitted to taking the bones to use in future.

“I will preserve them and keep them stored so if one day I need some cartilage, I will have my own banked already.”

Dr Michael K. Obeng

The extracted body parts will be safely stored as he wants to use them again.

Storing his removed body parts will allow Rodrigo to use them in future if he needs extra gristle for a procedure or reconstruction.

Using cartilage from other parts of the body isn’t uncommon in plastic surgery procedures.

Admitting to the pain he added: “One week after surgery, my waist is already so much smaller. I will get to see the final results a few weeks from now.”

Dr Michael K. Obeng

He has spent more than a million dollars on 60 surgeries in his quest to look like Barbie’s other half.

While the rib removal shocked many – with fans able to watch the procedure live on Instagram – he has vowed to continue with surgery.

Before boarding a flight to LAX last week, he told The Sun Online: “Once they’ve been removed they’ll be sent off to a cartilage bank.”

The latest session under the knife was all in a bid to help him feel more confident in couture blazers, after concerns his physique had become “shapeless and big”.

Rodrigo Alves (Instagram)

He originally wanted to have six ribs removed to drop his wasitline from 34 inches down to just 26 inches.

But doctors refused to perform the surgery in full, saying the risks are too great, and instead agreed to remove four “floating ribs”.

Dr Michael K. Obeng, who performed the operation, live streamed the “experience” on Instagram so fans could watch as the Ken Doll’s body was cut open.

A source told The Sun: “He is the only man in the world to have this operation.

Rodrigo Alves
(Photo by rodrigoalvesuk/Instagram)

“He’s able to stand up or lie down but he’s in excruciating pain. He feels like he’s been run over by a truck and is on very strong medication.”

The clinic later posted: “Our first male #RibRemoval @rodrigoalvesuk the verdict is out if Rodrigo is the first gentleman to have his #ribs removed! Watch our #Live #Feed to #Witness #History!!”

The pricey procedure is intended to give him an “elegant and classic figure”.

Speaking before the procedure he explained to MailOnline: “I was frustrated at first because I really want to be able to fit back into my four breast blazers as before but removing two extra ribs could compromise my lungs, and my doctors must be very careful that my health is not compromised.

“They said a big no to that and said that safety always come first. Aesthetically speaking the results will be the same as if six ribs were removed. The visual impact will be the same.

“My life shall be changed forever as from January 2018 and by summer 2018 I will be looking like a fitness model.”

Related topics: cosmetic surgery, human ken doll, LGBT, ribs, rodrigo alves

Click to comment

Swipe sideways to view more posts!

Dismiss

Loading ...