Some of the best protest signs that totally trolled anti-LGBT bigots
Sometimes anti-LGBT protesters need a little reality check.
And sometimes the best reality check is by counter-protesters.
These demonstrators used wit and humour to perfectly troll protesters who attacked LGBT rights.
Check out a selection of the best below:
1. Apparently, this one was lost in translation…
2. Existing is not political!
3. We are all posessed
4. This church won’t be happy about this…
5. Bisexuals are all just confused…
6. We wonder if he found one?
7. Could he have made a worse insult?
8. Stating the obvious
9. A good point, well made
10. Trolling 13/10
11. This kind of undermines their whole thing… 😉
12. GOD HATES SIGNS
13. A bargain!
14. Just a selection of arbitrary comments
15. GAY POT HEADS UNITE
17. These Yale students knew what they were doing
18. The gay agenda is real!
19. Just bananas…
20. We see what he did there…
21. Fixed it
22. Good job, kid
24. He makes a point…
25. Fixed it…again
27. They probably don’t want their daughter to marry gay man?
28. You tell ’em, Jesus
31. Just get over it
32. Explain this one, homophobes
33. Schooled by Jesus again
35. Opposites attract
36. Bigotry isn’t attractive after all…
37. This hasn’t stopped bigots from filling in the blank
38. Get your swatches ready
39. Blame the straights!
40. It’s Liza with a z
41. Again, answer this one Westboro!?
43. Don’t forget the milk
44. Get on the right side of history…
45. OMG YOU GUYS
46. …But they’d rather just have equal rights…
47. Again… would you rather this?
48. But so many same-sex couples still can’t marry
49. Yes, why do we still have to ask for rights
50. We’re looking at you, Melania
51. LGBT people are… people too
52. A good analogy… mmm donuts
53. An old but perfect photo
54. Bringing Jesus into it again…
55. Too right! Curries for everyone
56. If this kid can get it…
57. Don’t be a Malfoy
59. But yeah, it’s probably just a phase…
60. Don’t let the sun go down
61. They just need to pee!
62. They aren’t going to like this
63. Ours too…
Share your favourites in the comments below!