18 of the best images from Pride in London 2017
July 8 marked the end of Pride month in the UK as a Pride parade was held in the capital.
It was the 45th annual Pride parade held and marked 50 years since decriminalisation of homosexuality in England and Wales.
Thousands of people have lined the streets of London for the celebrations and walked down Oxford Street to Trafalgar Square.
Over 150 police officers will be joining people and organisation for the parade, as well as people from the London Ambulance Service, London Fire Brigade and British Transport Police.
Mayor of London Sadiq Khan was also at the event, and he told PinkNews about the importance of fighting aginst discrimination using love.
Across the city buildings and companies are celebrating Pride in their own way.
Here are some of our favourite photos from the celebrations so far.
1. This lady and her incredible outfit
2. The new label we never knew we needed
3. This perfectly coordinated group
4. Fidget spinners really are a phase, we really aren’t
5. Met Police Commissioner Cressida Dick was one of the many recognisable faces at the celebrations
6. The London Fire Brigade was one of many service groups joining in the parade
7. London Mayor Sadiq Khan said the event was the “biggest” Pride yet
8. Many police officers were there to not only protect but celebrate
9. Marchers gathered outside of Trafalgar Square
And they weren’t the only company there, with Levi’s also showing their Pride.