People are using #TransGuyTwitter to celebrate their trans identity and it’s beautiful
Hundreds of people have taken to twitter to celebrate their trans identity and it is beautiful.
Using the handle #TransGuyTwitter, the trans men of the internet are showing off themselves and it could not make us any happier.
The Inspiring set of tweets talk about transitioning, visibility and some even came out as trans using the hashtag.
The response has been all around positive too, with everyone in the community cheering each other on.
Here’s a selection of some of our favourite ones:
1. Some people came out using the hashtag
2. Others thought they couldn’t pass, but knew it took nothing away from their validity
3. Non-binary people joined in on the celebrations too
4. It doesn’t matter if you’re masc or femme
5. As long as you’re you
6. Everybody really joined in
7. Whether they were pre or post transition
8. Because trans IS beautiful
9. And always will be
More from PinkNews
10. Because you can never be too late to be you
— ? (@ayytashh) March 26, 2017