Joe Biden has picked his favourite Obama bromance meme
Former Vice President Joe Biden has apparently seen all the memes about him and Obama.
And he has picked his favourite!
Biden memes aren’t new. These memes which portray Biden as the ‘Uncle Joe’ jokester of the White House’s most prolific bromance began to surface over two years ago. Yet with Trump’s shock win after last year’s election, witty wordsmiths have had a field day adding to their meme banks.
Many Twitter users have turned it into an art form, creating a fictional dialogue between two of the most powerful men in the United States. And the internet is loving it.
New iterations of the memes came about when Obama awarded Biden with the Presidential Medal of Freedom last year.
His favourite, according to Vanity Fair, is this one:
But check out a selection of some of the best, below:
20. When Biden really hoped the sorting hat would put him in a non-evil house
19. Biden was probably a little disappointed when he bit into his medal
18. And he didn’t really get what the medal means… but whatever makes him happy 🙂
17. When Biden knew he was handing over the White House bill to a billionaire
16. Subtle Biden, subtle
15. *Googles Donald Trump’s hands*
14. When he didn’t care if he was being unreasonable
13. When he used his remaining two months in the White House for good
12. When he couldn’t admit he has attachment issues
11. When he knew how to enjoy the small things in life
10. When he got his serious face on
9. The meme that started it all …
8. When Biden knew what the real issues were
7. Because Uncle Joe has always been down with the young folk
6. When the VP began to get all sentimental
5. And began to get separation anxiety
4. When Obama betrayed him after all they’ve been through
3. When Biden knew there was only one way to win Obama over.
More from PinkNews
2. When he got scared for a second
1. And when they both ran off happily into the sunset, not having to deal with the shitstorm left in their wake