13 of the fiercest pictures from #BlackGaySlay, the queer celebration of Black History Month
Twitter users are using the hashtag #BlackGaySlay to share beautiful pictures of themselves to simultaneously celebrate Black History Month and LGBT History Month.
The hashtag, which emerged on Friday evening, intends to celebrate queer black beauty in all forms, and it is amazing.
There was a huge array of genders, sexualities and race being celebrated with the tag.
One thing can be said for everyone who shared images though, they were all fierce and they totally slayed!
1. A few were worried they would be late to the hashtag party
2. The community were celebrating sexuality as well as race
3. Some seriously fierce photos were shared
4. Everyone was proud to be different
5. It was a chance to show off some killer threads
6. As well as some favourite selfies…
7. People are still joining in on the celebration
8. People really bought their A game
9. Embracing the melanin…
10. Such a beautiful way to celebrate Black History Month
More from PinkNews
11. Trans activist Tyler Ford also joined in
12. Couples took the chance to pitch in too