Woman needs medical help after getting toy dinosaur stuck in her vagina
A woman was left embarrassed after she had to check in to her local sexual health clinic – because she had a toy dinosaur stuck up her vagina.
It’s not unusual for odd cases to come through the doors of a clinic.
But for one trainee nurse, Poppy Ward, this case came as quite the surprise – with even her long-serving trainer blushing.
She had thought the patient was suffering from thrush due her “peculiar gait” and “hobble”.
So it came as quit the shock when the patient said it was a toy dinosaur that was the issue.
“I was playing with my son’s dinosaur, and it’s stuck”, she told the nurse.
It turned out the toy – which she clarified was a T-Rex – was stuck in the lady’s vagina.
The situation left her trainer too stunned/amused to deal with the situation, she writes in the Guardian.
The nurse still managed to offer some advice on vagina dinosaur masturbating though…
“I don’t advise inserting children’s toys during sexual activity, however if you do choose to masturbate with a toy dinosaur, I recommend buying your own, and perhaps putting it in a condom, or tying a leash to its foot.”
You learn something new everyday, eh?