9 Awesome LGBT Protest Signs
LGBT people have been marching the streets for decades fighting for our rights, and our placard game is always on point.
Here are some awesome protest signs from LGBT people, young and old, who are out and proud and making a difference.
1. This 92-year-old mother who has held the same protest sign at rallies for 30 years
Still completely awesome.
2. This breast that tells us to love without fear
All messages of love are more poignant when written on boobs.
3. This guy who knows the Son of God had some serious male role models
So why deprive him of his?
4. This guy who prefers rice-based dishes to death machines
It just makes sense.
5. This youngster telling us it’s what’s inside that counts
Making a difference at a young age. We salute you!
6. This magic champion of LGBT wizards
Protector of wands the world over.
7. This anti-violence, pro-love message
We need more people to change their minds.
8. This classy gentleman who just can’t seem to grow out of that awkward phase
High-five sir, high-five.
9. Ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone.
Lesbians and good weather, can’t complain.