17 Biden and Obama memes that will make your week better
Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past 24 hours you may have noticed the internet blowing up with memes of Vice President Joe Biden terrorising Barack Obama with his plans for when Donald Trump moves into the White House.
Biden memes aren’t new. These memes which portray Biden as the ‘Uncle Joe’ jokester of the White House’s most prolific bromance began to surface over two years ago. Yet with Trump’s shock win after last week’s election, witty wordsmiths have had a field day adding to their meme banks.
Many Twitter users have turned it into an art form, creating a fictional dialogue between two of the most powerful men in the United States. And the internet is loving it.
1. When Biden knew he was handing over the White House bill to a billionaire
2. Subtle Biden, subtle
3. *Googles Donald Trump’s hands*
4. When he didn’t care if he was being unreasonable
5. When he used his remaining two months in the White House for good
6. When he couldn’t admit he has attachment issues
7. When he knew how to enjoy the small things in life
8. When he got his serious face on
9. The meme that started it all …
10. When Biden knew what the real issues were
11. Because Uncle Joe has always been down with the young folk
12. When the VP began to get all sentimental
13. And began to get separation anxiety
14. When Obama betrayed him after all they’ve been through
15. When Biden knew there was only one way to win Obama over.
More from PinkNews
16. When he got scared for a second
17. And when they both ran off happily into the sunset, not having to deal with the shitstorm left in their wake