A 4-year-old boy with a doll inspired hundreds of parents to share their sons’ fabulous taste in toys
A four-year-old boy with a doll who put a judgemental adult in their place has inspired parents to share their kids’ fabulous taste in clothes and toys.
A boy went shopping with his mother to pick out a new toy – when a judgemental shop customer interrupted, he put her right in her place.
According to the woman, dolls are “just for girls, not boys”, but the boy shut down that rubbish with just four words.
Before she got a chance to react, the boy shut down the entire conversation with just four words: “Cos I like it”.
Since the story was shared on Facebook, hundreds of parents have shared their favourite stories of their kids fab taste in toys and clothes.
Here are ten of the most fabulous:
10. This mum who shared her son’s lovely pink watch
9. This boy who just wanted to wear his tutu – just leave him be!
8. Another little boy who loves his little dollie
7. And another, proving that dolls most definitely are NOT ‘just for girls’
6. This dad who lets his daughters and nieces jazz up his look with a bit of makeup
5. These brothers who couldn’t give a f**k that someone thinks a handbag is ‘for girls’
4. Long hair, don’t care…
3. Why would he want to be Hans when he could be ELSA!
2. HEAR HEAR!!
1. Presented without comment: