The Customer Service Departments are made up of various teams that support different countries across Europe.
The composition of these teams is determined by the market sector and the language requirement of the country supported.
As a Customer Service team member you will be the main point of contact for external and internal customers within Belgium.
You will be responsible for the processing of orders from your own customer portfolio as well as for all other ordering activities which will involve responding to enquiries and dealing with queries across the entire ordering process.
You will be expected to provide holiday and sickness cover for other team members within your own team but you also might be expected to assist other teams in order to achieve KC key performance indicators.
You customer portfolio will include large distributors within the business to business area and therefore you will be dealing with high value orders.
Location: European Shared Service Centre, Brighton
Reporting to: Customer Service Team Leader
Hours: Start times are from 07.00 – 8.30am and finish times are from 4.30 – 5.30pm depending on supported country requirements
Salary: c£15,500 – £17,600 dependent upon experience
Benefits: Contributory pension scheme
Private health care
Share Purchase Plan
25 days holiday – (If you are assigned to a country other than the UK we would prefer if you worked UK bank holidays and took the bank holidays appropriate to the country supported)
* Develop strong working relationships with key customers internally and externally
* Place orders in their various formats, process them and manage any subsequent changes
* Receive enquiries/queries relating to the ordering process manage them through to resolution, liaising with all necessary parties
* Proactively manage the ordering process for planning major activities (i.e.: promotions, price increases, Christmas, etc.)
* Maintain all relevant system with valid information
* Manage the collections/returns of products
Candidates should ideally be educated to A-Level standard or equivalent
* PC literacy essential
* Microsoft Office or equivalent software package beneficial
* Ability to work to deadlines highly beneficial
More from PinkNews
* Office based customer service experience desirable
* Experience in dealing with telephone based customers desirable
Fluent English, French and Dutch essential, good working knowledge of one of the following languages desirable: German, Swiss German, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, Flemish, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish.
For more information and to apply on-line, please click here.
Alternatively please forward your CV quoting reference 9481PN to the Kimberly Clark Recruitment Centre at [email protected] or fax 0870 2405963.