Account Manager – Google (London)
The area: Sales
The Sales Department does more than simply make money for our company. At Google, we’re passionate about technology in general and about connecting people with information in particular. Google Sales employees have the ability to share that passion for technology with our customers while keeping them aware of and interested in the business value of our current and future products. We also possess a keen eye for new opportunities and a knack for effectively presenting them to our clients.
The role: Account Manager – London
You’ll be developing and managing relationships with direct clients in a specific vertical industry, which means you need to be a focused, proactive self-starter, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Additionally, you’re an advisor and consultant, as well as a client advocate within Google. You’ll use your analytical skills to develop and close new business, grow existing business, and support your team with research, market analysis and other collateral. Above all, you’ll be responsible for hitting your revenue targets.
* Take responsibility for the bookings, upselling and management of your direct clients.
* Report on sales figures internally and take ownership with the leader of your vertical.
* Serve as a liaison with clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities.
* Provide campaign updates and ensure that our advertisers are satisfied with their ROI.
* Manage ongoing customer training in all AdWords-related tools.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent with top-class academics preferred.
* Proven track record in advertising sales and media account management.
More from PinkNews
* Strong knowledge of the search industry.
* Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills.
* Excellent written and communication skills.
* Ability to deliver results under pressure.