30 April 2012Q&A: London mayoral candidate Jenny Jones answers readers’ questions 8 The Green Party's candidate for London mayor Jenny Jones came to answer PinkNews.co.uk readers' questions last week.
30 April 2012Audio: Boris Johnson plans to unveil LGBT manifesto ‘to an amazed world’ 31 Incumbent Mayor of London Boris Johnson has reaffirmed his support of marriage equality for gay couples and said he will release his LGBT manifesto ahead of London's elections this week to an "amazed world".
13 March 2012Tory LGBT group claims Ken Livingstone ‘riddled with hypocrisy’ 56 Members of the Conservative party's LGBTory group held a protest outside Ken Livingstone's Soho fundraiser last night accusing the mayoral candidate of being 'riddled with hypocrisy'.
12 March 2012Ken Livingstone: London ‘not on top’ of gay hate crime 32 Ken Livingstone has accused Mayor Boris Johnston and the Metropolitan Police of complacency when it comes to tackling homophobic crime in the capital.
7 March 2012Ken Livingstone denies ‘scaling down’ £150-a-head gay fundraiser 38 Ken Livingstone's campaign has denied 'scaling down' a £150-a-head gay dinner fundraiser for his bid to be elected London Mayor in 2012 after it emerged the event is now a £10 drinks reception.
21 February 2012Comment: Gay marriage will make us a beacon of equality 88 Ken Livingstone writes that opposition to equal marriage is "a reminder that the battle for LGBT equality is not over".
9 February 2012Comment: Ken Livingstone broke new ground for gay Londoners 53 Yesterday, former mayor of London Ken Livingstone was criticised for telling a journalist that the Conservative party was "riddled" with gays.
Articles about London Mayoral Elections
- Florida: Lesbian teen expelled from school and charged over same-sex relationship+
- US: LGBT activists protests against removal of gay protections from immigration reform bill+
- Chief Rabbi Lord Sacks: I’ve not come out strongly against same-sex unions, but in Judaism we don’t do them’11
- US: Boy Scouts council to vote on lifting ban on gay members1
- US church: Equal marriage bill is to blame for violent Woolwich murder11
- US Boy Scouts President: Allowing gay boy scouts would be ‘the right decision’1
- Peter Tatchell: ‘I may disagree with David Cameron on austerity, but on equal marriage I salute him’9
- Ukraine: Gay pride rally cancelled by court for fear that it will spark violence+
- Cornwall: Tory deputy chair Sarah Newton defends abstaining in equal marriage Commons vote13
- Sir Gerald Howarth: ‘I should have used ‘militant’ rather than ‘aggressive’ to describe the ‘homosexuality community’40
- US church blames Woolwich suspected terror killing on UK acceptance of gay people46
- Tory MP Sir Gerald Howarth defends 'aggressive homosexual community' equal marriage slur 59
- David Cameron called 'marriage wrecker' and warned of 'long battle' over equal marriage in House of Lords47
- Seven amusing and shocking things we learned during the equal marriage debate7
- Columnist Richard Godwin: Does Tory MP Sir Gerald Howarth 'dream that everyone in Soho wants to bum him?' 10
- Sir Gerald Howarth: 'I should have used 'militant' rather than 'aggressive' to describe the 'homosexuality community'40
- US church blames Oklahoma tornado on gay basketball player Jason Collins56
- Lib Dem MP John Pugh criticised for voting against equal marriage bill -- Simon Hughes and Tim Fallon abstained17
- US radio host: Employers should be allowed to discriminate against gays who 'display their lifestyle'46
- London: Gay couple threatened with death in violent late night homophobic assault141
- Government considers watered down same-sex marriage bill to minimise Tory rebellion133
- Tory MP Gerald Howarth: 'There are plenty in the aggressive homosexual community who want more than just same-sex marriage'94
- France: Far right activist commits suicide in Notre Dame following legalisation of equal marriage93
- Philip Hammond: 'No great demand for gay marriage and it's upsetting vast numbers of people'73
- Government to consider abolishing civil partnerships or opening up to straight couples68
- Norman Tebbit: David Cameron has 'f**** things up' with his equal marriage bill66
- David Cameron: Gay teenagers will stand that bit taller following equal marriage vote62
- Tory MP Sir Gerald Howarth defends 'aggressive homosexual community' equal marriage slur59
- Lib Dem Deputy Leader Simon Hughes: 'Marriage should be between one man and one woman'58
Pink News on Twitter Follow @PinkNewsDownload our free app for iPhone + iPad Out4Marriage