Reader comments · Michael Sam: When I first met my boyfriend, he was dressed as a rabbit and throwing up · PinkNews

Enter your email address to receive our daily LGBT news roundup

You're free to unsubscribe at any time.


Michael Sam: When I first met my boyfriend, he was dressed as a rabbit and throwing up

  • Hot couple! I wish them well.

  • Rob Bieser

    I am delighted for the both of them!! I wish them both the very best in the future!!!

  • Alexander Kelso Shiels

    Just what we need more couples like this telling their stories. I wish them all the happiness in the World!

    • WorcesterMANative

      And LESS Oprah Winfrey!

    • Browne

      AND THE SURVEY SAID……NOT!! so your saying we need more immorality, get a life!!

      • Steven Gregory

        And the survey said 47% objected to CNN featuring their kiss and then dozens of other stations replaying it again and again and again. That leaves 53% approval. As for immorality, you’re the one saying that, nobody else. We have lives, where’s yours, whiner?

      • Alexander Kelso Shiels

        your are entiled to your opinion!

      • Jean-Marc in Canada

        I agree with you, we don’t need any more immorality; which is why I firmly believe in the annihilation of the cause: RELIGION! Oh……you thought I meant being gay? Oh no sweets, being gay is great; being an uptight religious hypocrite, who probably dreams/dreamed of raping his wife on his wedding night, not so much.

  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    I gotta say both of them are hot and wish them the best.

  • Serkan M

    So he decided to be with a guy who cursed at him? Er no thanx. He’s not setting a high bench mark is he. This won’t last long.

  • Dirg

    I must try that one…”Do you know who I am?”

  • Steven Gregory

    That’s an awesome story, and dang they’re an adorable couple! It must piss people off that they’re so happy and have shed false shame.

  • Ger

    I liked him, he is a very brave man.

These comments are un-moderated and do not necessarily represent the views of PinkNews. If you believe that a comment is inappropriate or libellous, please contact us.