Once you see Canada’s response to Russian anti-gay laws you’ll never look at luging the same way again

1. Damian 6 Feb, 1:15pm

Just so as you know, it is spelt “furore” with an E, not furor…. if you are serious about reporting, least you can do is spell check….

1. Christian 7 Feb, 3:27am

It can be spelled either way (just as I could have put ‘spelt’ there in place of ‘spelled’.)
      ‘Furor’ is technically more correct.

2. PERFECT!!!

3. LMAO, maybe I’ll work up the courage to watch last night’s Hunting

4. “You’ll Barf When You See Pink News’ Shocking New Approach To Headline Writing”

1. Steve_R 7 Feb, 1:45am

True, it is beginning to get as tacky as Yahoo’s headline’s for their stories. Between being told ahead what to think and how to react to stories, I have wondered if they hired some one from Yahoo to write them. (wonder if they will get to the low point of saying “you’ll want to comment!”

5. Helge Vladimir Tiller 6 Feb, 2:10pm

Thank you beautiful Canada ! Humour and seriousness always reside under the same roof. —And science has told us that approximately 45 % of all so called straight men, once or several times have had sex with another boy / man. Isn’t life wonderful. Tell Putin ! He will answer, for sure, “I know !”

6. Love it. :-)

7. Mandy Brigwell 6 Feb, 4:40pm

Oh, please stop the click bait headlines. They’re awful!

8. Christopher in Canada 6 Feb, 5:12pm

Human League meets Daft Punk. Perhaps we’ll all get lucky…

Is it wrong of me to think that the more I see of the world, the more I just want to stay home?

9. Canada’s Olympic community is kind of a mixed bag. For everything good this commercial does, the Canadian Figure Skating Federation reverses it all. See Newsweeks current story, “Hate on Ice” about Skate Canada.

10. Erica Cook 6 Feb, 7:01pm

This is what I have always loved about the LGBT community. Even in our darkest moments we find some way to get a laugh out of it.

1. Helge Vladimir Tiller 7 Feb, 9:05am

Your comment goes a 100 % together with my life experience ! Several decades ago, in a town in Norway with less than 100000 inhabitants ,WE “survived” by using humour and a lot of self irony ! SO MUCH FUN- even though most of the society hated us- Thumbs up for gays, lesbians ond lovely transgenders !

11. Andre F 7 Feb, 12:53am

I’m sure I’ve seen a variant of this sport where one athlete lies on top of the other as they speed along. It looked for all the world like a couple having kinky sex whilst hurtling along on a tea tray! And don’t get me started on Lycra, it’s an innuendo loaded fabric!

12. Immature and stupid. Plays right into the homophobe’s idea that gays are silly sexually-crazed children.