There are warning of gays in Viking, Forties and Bongo Bongo Land: Listen to UKIP’s Shipping Forecast

1. Mike UK 19 Jan, 7:04pm

Ha-ha, this is great! Kudos to one who made this

2. Colin (Queenstown/London) 19 Jan, 7:10pm

Made my day….Talent Talent Talent…well done Nicholas Pegg. Fantastic reply to madness.

3. And this is why I’m a proponent of technocracy. Magical thinking has no place in politics.

4. barrybear1980 19 Jan, 7:12pm

This is a fantastic spoof, very very well done!

5. Fantastic!
    Must go – a plague of damp locusts to deal with. That’s what gay sex does for you!

6. Ha! Amazing!

7. Extremely clever and funny. Well done Nicholas Pegg. BBC voice was just perfect.
    Extreme views from nutters probably do us more good than harm.

8. doughtywench 19 Jan, 8:07pm

I could be wrong, but isn’t “Nicholas Pegg” a spoof account, to start with?

1. No he’s most definitely not. 100% genuine.

9. I was in tears of laughter at this! British humour is the best in the world!

10. Helge Vladimir Tiller 19 Jan, 8:54pm

Any vacant room for a Norwegian who wants to migrate to The UK ? I’m gay, and I just love your climate. Maybe I can create an international storm in Piccadilly Circus ?

11. Loved the UKIP shipping forecast, marvellous.

12. Sheer bloody brilliant! Well done! I’m certain every member of UKIP will be listening to this on the quiet, AND chuckling!

13. Ha ha ha ha. UKIP is now more of a laughing stock than it ever was (if that is possible).

14. Mark in Halifax 19 Jan, 10:31pm

I’m gay and now I’m sitting in a damp patch from laughing so hard, so maybe UKIP were right all along??

15. Heather, Feather, how's the Weather? 20 Jan, 4:40am

As a Met Tech, I found my employment niche. I didn’t know I was responsible for the WX!

16. Classic! Thank you for that early-morning chuckle. Off to stock up on more rainbow umbrellas then I guess. A market opportunity, clearly!

17. barriejohn 20 Jan, 7:08am

Very witty indeed. Deep depression over English Right Wing!

18. Jago Tremain 20 Jan, 7:49am

It’s all very well to laugh – but the fact that there are so many of these twats on our councils and representing us in the European Parliament is no laughing matter at all.

1. allancsn 20 Jan, 9:17am

Jago – whilst I wholeheartedly agree that we have too many scary odd balls – particularly in local councils – the response using weather forecasting is very funny. But I wonder if those that ‘don’t get us’ – and there are many – will ‘get’ the ridicule from this. I know it’s truly amazing but there are people who will see this as a reason to hate us even more. Haters don’t get humour especially directed at them.

19. Johnny B 20 Jan, 8:35am

Truly excellent. I hope we can lead the way in laughing these religious fools all the way out of office and set an example for the religious right in America. Fairy tales have no place in government.

1. Helge Vladimir Tiller 20 Jan, 9:54am

YES from Norway to that !

LOVE !

20. For anyone who knocks the internet: THIS is why it is a force for good. We have a right – and a means – of reply. The tabloid press must HATE it – epecially the likes of The Daily Fail.

21. Oh this isn’t run-of-the-mill funny – it’s off the scale. That has made me giggle my very homosexual moobs off. Thank you VERY much for the artistry – I will never be able to listen to the shipping forecast again without a smile.

22. BlokeToys 20 Jan, 1:26pm

What a great way to start my working day! Thank you PN, Nicholas Pegg, and the creators of the UKIPWeather Twitter account, this was absolutely what I needed for a Monday morning! ;)

23. I am getting no work done today as keep reading feed and laughing hysterically!!

24. Jonathan 21 Jan, 1:57pm

Brilliantly funny! Well done :)