US: Following Supreme Court ruling, Utah same-sex marriage hunger-striker asks for pizza

1. Derek Williams 6 Jan, 7:11pm

His “god” moves in mysterious ways – with his outstanding run of luck, he may yet get his plagues of locusts targeting gays specifically, and with any luck, a cure for cancer. No doubt it was his hunger strike that moved the justices to stay same-sex marriages.

2. Too bad he didn’t bite the bullet

3. Mr Stuie 6 Jan, 7:35pm

Someone who gets upset at other people’s happiness, and actively campaigns to destroy that happiness.
    He should be force fed super-size pizzas with all the toppings, one for each day of his ‘hunger strike’.

4. Tom Hooper 6 Jan, 8:04pm

Should have let the homophobic twit starve. How childish can you get? I’m going to stamp my feet until I get what I want…

5. Okay, you guys have to get a life and stop harping on this goofball. You’ve already made him more of a celebrity than anyone would have expected.

6. Modern Man 6 Jan, 9:08pm

I think Pink News readers will enjoy my response to Mr. Meacham.

7. Pavlos 6 Jan, 9:18pm

In the accompanying photo he looks like he could stand to lose a couple stone anyway.

1. Brain is full 7 Jan, 1:43am

“Stone”…?

No wonder the metric system was invented. I have better things to do than try to multiply sets of 14 lbs. into something I recognise! They could have made it a simpler number, like 15 or 20… geez!!! Who came up with this idea, anyway? Time to click to Wikipedia…

1. “…he could stand to lose 12.7006 kilograms anyway”
        |f that makes you happier Bif.

To me writing “12,7006 kilograms” is just not so lyrically poetic or casually imprecise as writing “a couple stone” in the context.

8. Mike UK 7 Jan, 1:19am

Hopefully, once the SCOTUS validates the judge’s ruling, this guy will go on an hunger strike again.

9. Hahahahahhahahha. What a complete tosser. So much for his devout beliefs ….

10. Our little Trestin is a bit of a fabricator; he promised to fast until gay marriage was nullified in Utah by the state. He FAILED. This is a temporary roadblock. What will little Trestin do when SSM is reinstated in Utah and the rest of the nation? He’s had his 15 minutes of fame, and that’s it for him.