BBC denies reports that Danny Dyer is facing ‘dressing down’ over response to homophobic tweets

1. I thought his response was quite polite, personally :-D

2. Robert in S. Kensington 5 Jan, 4:01pm

It wouldn’t dare after the Graham Norton poppy debacle!

3. PantoHorse 5 Jan, 4:04pm

I suspect the ‘tabloid report’ is entirely made up in order to pander to a certain sort of red-top/mail reading bigot of the type who will lap up stories that ‘justify’ their bigoted opinions.

4. The paper in question is the Sun, I just read it and is a load of made up rubbish to fill a slot on a page. It is the reporters opinion that the BBC might tell Danny off, no fact in it at all and total gossip.

1. BlokeToys 5 Jan, 7:20pm

You really didn’t need to read it to know that.
      Reading that utter sh*te is just adding to the problem and supporting its existence.

5. Marcwebbo3 5 Jan, 5:02pm

Why the hell would he be told off for standing up to as he rightly puts it homophobic pricks?….he absolutely did the right thing so well done Mr Dyer….if the BBC do give him a dressing down for it I think there would be rightly an outcry over it…you should be allowed to answer any negativity in your private life regardless of who you are

6. BlokeToys 5 Jan, 7:19pm

It was a Sun story, so yet more bullsh*t from the most worthless tabloid rag in this country.

I long for the day when people develop enough self-respect and minimum intellect to stop buying that absolute sh*te. It’s been around long enough, it’s time Murdoch fuc*ed off and took his trash rags with him.

If anyone here buys it (which I doubt) you need to grow up and stop supporting this mindless culture of gossip passing as journalism.

1. Steven 5 Jan, 8:21pm

I agree partially. However, I think the Daily Moron rivals The Scum in many ways particularly over their increasingly unhinged and vicious lies about benefit claimants and the unemployed. Personally, I think the Daily Moron should be prosecuted for its vile campaign of hate towards benefit claimants.

Certainly, it would be good if Rupert Murdoch fu**ed off back home to Australia or from wherever he has crawled from under a rock as he has poisoned politics and the media in this country for far too long.