US: Reality TV actor Phil Robertson suspended indefinitely for anti-gay rant in GQ magazine

1. Ignorant Redneck Retard – oh sorry what I wrote was taken out of context – I didn’t mean redneck retard – I meant Country Singing Scumbag!

2. These people are becoming dinosaurs. They will soon be extinct. In the meantime we must just learn to ignore or ridicule them.

1. Save for his “interesting” choice of fabric pattern, with his dress and appearance – coupled with the religious bilge he’s spewing – he could easily pass for a member of the Taliban.

If only these types of people could see what the rest of the world sees when we look at them.

1. Jon (Malaysia) 21 Dec 2013, 12:17am

Except for the 9 million Americans who apparently watch this show. Hard to believe that even 1 person would be interested in watching this. I really cringe for my homeland.

3. Well I can not imagine any woman of taste preferring his penis to another vagina!

4. Why is being gay in the seam league as drunks and terrorists? What a ignorant man.

1. Jon (Malaysia) 21 Dec 2013, 12:19am

AN ignorant… sorry I couldn’t help saying…

5. He sounds like Jack the Ripper… his reference to disembodied genitals and such, totally vile.

6. You know, it’s pretty funny to see the religious start to back-track on their statements like this, they sound like they’re mentally unstable. One minute they’re ranting about how disgusting other people are and how they are superior to those other people because of the fairy story they believe in, then when they see the backlash they’re suddenly “Christian” again and “love everyone”… lol

If he really did think we were all created equal by his chosen God, then he wouldn’t have had the disgusting rant he delivered in the first place. He is another ignorant bigot who believes in nonsense to justify his hatred of others, and when he’s caught doing it he reverses so fast he trips over.

Just like so many other ignorant, bigoted, delusional “Christians”. If their God existed, he would be facepalming right now.

7. Robert in S. Kensington 19 Dec 2013, 1:30pm

What is it with these right wing religious nutters and their rabid obsession with anal sex and other sexual predilections of gay men? We’ve seen it in every campaign for equality and they all come out of the woodwork to spew the same bile. From Lord Carey, C4M, Chrisitan Concern and other hate groups around the world. It’s the same constant message, sexual complementarity to the exclusion of everything else.

8. Christopher in Canada 19 Dec 2013, 2:07pm

This has been growing news for two days here now, and I woke up with some thoughts: interesting how these ‘phobes always reduce it to an orifice, eh? Do they reduce women to orifices as well? It seems all str8 men talk about it tits and va-j-j, or in ages past, described themselves as leg, ass or breast men, thereby throughly discounting the personage and humanity of woman. I’m gay, not just for ass or dick, but because the idea of a whole man appeals to me – not just his muscular build or square jaw or ability to help me lift a piano. The whole package is what attracts me. Sure the anus or armpits can smell – I can both enjoy it and/or get out a washcloth and bar of soap. Women do not smell like flowers at all times, either! We inhabit the bodies we inhabit, and enjoy them as they are with the partners we enjoy them with. Until a life form evolves with a special vent that is only used for sex and no other purpose, then we are stuck with what we have! Just be glad you’re not a duck… which only has a cloaca, and tends to get shot at…

1. You’re wrong about the male’s anatomy. Here’s a quote from Wiki:

Among bird species with a penis are paleognathes (tinamous and ratites), Anatidae (ducks, geese and swans), and a very few other species (including flamingoes[citation needed] and chickens).

9. Michael Fairchild 19 Dec 2013, 2:45pm

Phill was asked for his answer not A&E’s answer. I believe we are a free country with free speech, so the GLAD haters of our constitution are the ones that have the rights and values of our forefathers reversed. Now who is the hater here? The haters of God’s word that was the first book taught in our schools in the United States of America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. In his younger days, he left his wife and children, for drink and……….. THEN came around to GOD. Re-borns are always ‘all mighty’.

11. Garbage man…garbage show.
    Something is really wrong with our country when when this trash has over 9 million viewers regularly.

12. Yet another example of the mindset of Christians – hateful.

13. albert rohatsch 19 Dec 2013, 9:12pm

His excuse was he was a product of the 60´s…well so am I and am gay with a lover of 40 yrs together. How come they never talk about straights and their high divorce rate?

14. Shouldn’t he have said either,
    ““It seems like, to me, a vag1na – as a man – would be more desirable than a man’s pen1s. I mean, come on dudes!”
    Or,
    ““It seems like, to me, a woman’s anu$ – as a man – would be more desirable than a man’s anu$. I mean, come on dudes!

15. about time! his inbred family is a waste of air space…PERIOD!