US televangelist Pat Robertson instructs mother to ask her gay son whether a coach ‘molested’ him

1. Christopher Kay 13 Nov 2013, 1:50pm

I wish the old twat would hurry up and croak it.

2. Robert in S. Kensington 13 Nov 2013, 2:40pm

That’s why I think StonewallUK’s bigot of the year award was misplaced. It should have been for the most ‘Stupid of the Year Award’ and Robertson more than meets those requirements. On the other hand, more appropriately would have been Scott Lively who qualifies more than any other and the most dangerous as ‘Bigot of the Year’, in my view.

That said, I wonder how Robertson explains why the majority of rape and sexual crimes are committed by heterosexual males? Were they molested by females by chance?

3. Christopher in Canada 13 Nov 2013, 3:03pm

Unfit mother.

4. peter gregory 13 Nov 2013, 3:39pm

Strangely enough, I wonder whether emotional or physical (non-sexual) violence can have an influence on sexuality. My father was a bully- very violent wife, kids batterer and every day he told us how worthless we were. I’ve now met FIVE guys like that. The weird thing is, a lifelong friend is now bullying me. His boyfreind killed himself.

1. Christopher in Canada 13 Nov 2013, 10:03pm

Run, do not walk. Friends like that, you DON’T need.

5. Pat’s been dead fer years…what you’ve been see’n on tv fer the past 20 years is just some mechanical mess with biblical turrets but his maker fergot to ask the the wizard fer a heart…a brain…and an off button!

6. This man has clearly lost the plot and needs medical assistance. It’s toe-curlingly embarrassing to watch him. The US TV authorities should be ashamed for allowing this exploitation of someone who is clearly mentally-impaired. They should have stepped-in years ago to have him committed. Would you want an elderly and obviously insane relative to be allowed to be exploited in this way? One can only hope the coach referred to sues the ass of this vile tele-evangelical outfit to such an extent that the whole sick-making enterprise is taken off air.

7. I wonder what mental gymnastics he will perform in order to lay the blame for the Philippines tragedy at the door of LGBT?

1. casparthegood 13 Nov 2013, 6:16pm

Funny you should mention that, I started the countdown shortly after it happened.
      Cynical – MOI ?

8. first the question needs to be ask why would any parent ,,of course I know the answer she is a bigot and hater .. ask this fool any question about being gay .. her son needs to know that he was born gay .. and no matter being abused by another male .. doesnt cause homosexuality .. Robertson is truly a bigot and hater and a fool on top of that .. he is as insane as the westboro baptist church and should be lumped in with them ..
    I do hope her son finds the truth and that she doesnt do something drastic to him …

1. Peter Gregory 13 Nov 2013, 5:46pm

Oh- definitely the “Wrath of God- god hates queers”. I lived there for 3 years and my lover AND HIS FAMILY took EVERYTHING I had- no one helped me- they ALL just PLOT together. A foreigner can own only between 0% and 40% of any company they put up the money for. They stole EVERYTHING whilst pretending to be good Catholics. I met a cop who told me EVERY gay foreigner gets targeted. The one who stole my life savings- name: Puey Quinones “designer”in Manila- BEWARE- his father is a polis colonel and mother a headmistress- they TARGET gays then TRASH THEM- TAKE EVERYTHING. TNow they rob each other after the hurricane. The politicians still have their palaces- they will do NOTHING to help the poor. Nothing.

9. john lyttle 13 Nov 2013, 5:58pm

I was molested by a caravan once… Yes, that’s exactly how seriously I take Pat Robertson.

10. Can we have him locked up for he is clearly insane!

11. Care for the mentally ill in America is atrocious, he is a good example of that. In any decent modern country he would be in a special home being cared for by medical professionals by now, but in America there are plenty of equally delusional people ready to listen to their insanity, while they become more and more mentally unstable.

The US needs to invest some money in psychiatric care, instead of just letting them preach their insanity to other mentally ill people.