Video: ‘Former classmate’ of Obama claims he was a gay teen who had sex for cocaine

1. And so what if he was?? GOOD if he was – surely that just indicates he’s got more life experience to draw from. Also, recovering from a cocaine addiction takes serious character, honesty and personal development. Kudos if this is true.

1. I was just going to say exactly the same as you. This woman obviously has a political axe to grind or some other unwholesome motives.

2. Pink News should be ashamed of reporting anything from Right Wing Watch. It’s like gathering news from the crazy old guy down the road who wears a tin foil hat to stop aliens reading his mind.
    You’ll be asking for his bloody birth certificate and saying he might be Kenyan and not eligible to be President next.

1. People For the American Way’s Right Wing Watch is dedicated to monitoring and reporting on the activities of right-wing political organizations, in order to expose the agenda of the extreme Right. – See more at: http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/about-right-wing-watch#sthash.8997hC6V.dpuf

Please check you know what you’re talking about before you commence besmirching somone, with your knee jerk reactions, typical of those you espouse to dislike. Ironic.

1. quite right Damien. right wing watch are dedicated to exposing the crazy ,mainly religious ,american loons.

3. I think you have misinterpreted the purpose of Right Wing Watch: they expose the ‘crazy old guys down the road’, attacking right wing media rather than supporting it.

4. Of course, this is all BS.
    Ever since he was in the running to become President, right at the start, there have been radical Republicans desperate to attack him, using everything they could to bring him down. This is how the radicals work, when they can’t find any dirt on someone they just invent it.

I am no fan of Obama, far from it, I think he’s done more to damage faith in American politics than any president before him, but it’s clear to me that all these nonsense ramblings are from radical Republicans who are just desperate to attack him.

If this were true, surely a journalist would be able to verify these claims by speaking to any of the many others in his peer group back then. The fact that no one has been able to corroborate this fantasy tells me she’s just another right-wing loon.

5. If there was even a half a grain of truth to any of this I am sure it would have been found out long before now.
    Maybe someone should check this ladies bank accounts and find the money trail. Probably from the Tea Bagger party!!

6. Robert in S. Kensington 10 Nov 2013, 1:40pm

I don’t believe it for a minute, especially when it comes from a right wing group. If Obama’s name had been O’Brien and white, this wouldn’t even be an issue or would any of the other racist comments coming from the republican religious nutterTea Party scumbags.

7. Christoper in Canada 10 Nov 2013, 1:52pm

SO? I was 14 once, and, to quote Katy Perry, I kissed a girl and I liked it (she was tall and blond and gorgeous, and I maybe I was happy finally fitting into the mold I thought society wanted of me) but I couldn’t reconcile the fact that on my bedroom wall were two posters – this was the 70′s after all – one of the fabulous Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman ( the one with the new costume with arms high and a cape) as well as Lou Ferigno as The Incredible Hulk.

Guess which one I spent more late night hours in front of.

Never did coke, though – I prefer Dr. Pepper or Orange.

8. Carl ROwlands 10 Nov 2013, 2:34pm

With all those researchers in the Republican party they managed to miss this? I am sure this would have been found out before now. The one thing that doesn’t seem to ring true is the name Barry!!

9. Well, now you’ve really embarassed your readers! I had hoped the editors of this publication had some intelligence but to print such spurious garbage says more about the printer than the writer.

10. Thank you, Pink News, for telling us of this occurrence of homosexuality yet again being used as a slur, intended to bring down a significant figure. It’s important we are constantly reminded that such revolting things are continuing to happen, that the bigots’ attack is ceaseless.

What’s worrying is that there is a substantial portion of the United States public that is so gullible and prejudiced and dim-witted that they’ll readily and unquestioningly believe this slur.

That provides another reason for airing it and allowing it to be demolished. And I think the best demolition job so far in this thread has been that if it were true then a Republican journalist would have dug up such a fact years ago.

11. It’s official Obama is my all time No 1 hero now

12. owful propaganda of far-right I suppose, but totally ineffectual – even if it is true – so what? :-)

13. They can’t seem to work out if he was a Muslim extremist or a raving homosexual.

1. Christopher Coleman 11 Nov 2013, 3:59pm

I think the right wingers believe he was/is both.

14. Is this a story from the national enquirer? In other news, president Bush and the Royal family are lizards from another planet.

15. steve miller 10 Nov 2013, 6:40pm

silly sad woman I wonder if she is trying to make a name for herself, or was she paid?;

16. Helge Vladimir Tiller 10 Nov 2013, 6:53pm

What an enormously stupid and “fascistic” lady. “Classmate”, she calls herself. Half The World -at least- shiver from this kind of inhumanity. Shut your mouth ! I can feel your idiotism , even here in Northern Europe.

17. Irrelevant if true. Interesting fanfiction if false.

18. Hit her with a $10 billion libel suit (for the cocaine and prostitution angle, not the being gay bit) and all the media that reproduce this story (including I am sorry to say Pink News). You would all have trouble claiming reasonable belief. And the suit could happen in the British courts.

19. I think that I smell a lawsuit on its way!

20. devout skeptic 17 Nov 2013, 7:25pm

The gay and drug rumours are hardly news at least in the US, where there have been numerous reports of it from independent sources; not from right wing hacks etc. This woman is not the first to come forward with this information. Larry Sinclair made a similar disclosure in 2009 re a sexual relationship with Obama (aka Barry Soetoro) and there is the report of him being a member of an long standing Chicago bathhouse called Mans Country. There was also another classmate who revealed it. You don’t necessarily have to it believe it but its certainly not news. It isn’t entirely inconceivable. Clinton smoked cannabis; it is so inconceivable that Obama might also have imbibed and has a few skeletons too? Nothing surprises me anymore.