Chile: Four killers sentenced for six-hour Neo-Nazi killing of gay man

1. PumpkinPie 28 Oct 2013, 5:54pm

I hope each of them is severely beaten in prison by gay inmates. I also hope they lose all of their friends and their families disown them.

2. I never used to believe in the death penalty, but if someone did what they did to this poor lad, to anyone I loved, I’d want them to pay with their life – not because I think it would deter anyone else from doing it, but because they don’t deserve to live. They’re sick evil twisted murdering bastards and I hope the leader of the gang continues his hunger strike and dies a painful death.

1. anti-fascist 28 Oct 2013, 7:18pm

I think each of them should have been put in a very tiny cell for the rest of their lives; with no chance of parole; and with only 1 hour per day to leave their cells ! That is a better punishment for these fascists, I think !

No tolerance for fascist murderers !!

2. However much I might loathe despicable Humans like these, we should NEVER support the death penalty.

Just in the UK alone there have been numerous cases in the last ten years where the wrong people were convicted of murder and later released when the real killer was found.

We live in societies where the Police often cannot be trusted, where evidence is falsified, where people pay off others to cover for them and where Police and governments are under pressure to solve cases at all cost – even if it means framing the wrong people.

I urge people to look at the case of the West Memphis Three. Damien Echols was on death row having been convicted of a crime he clearly didn’t commit. The trial was a joke, the judge corrupt, the jury religiously insane and the public lied to repeatedly about evidence and motivation.

It would be better to lock these people up for life and have criminal psychologists studying them every remaining day of their lives.

3. Derek Williams 28 Oct 2013, 7:07pm

Justice has been served.

1. anti-fascist 28 Oct 2013, 7:20pm

Not really !

The other three fascists have gotten off lightly, I think.

4. Colin (London) 29 Oct 2013, 8:20am

I know that this sounds terrible but somehow I hope the same happens to them. That would be justice……Education is whats needed and on mass.

Yes and churches that read of this terrible death and change to become inclusive and tolerant and change their outdated teachings.

5. Colin (London) 29 Oct 2013, 8:23am

RIP Daniel and lots of love to your family. May they somehow find peace.