Gay celebrity chef Yotam Ottolenghi announces birth of his first son

1. Whoooooo?

1. Tim Hanafin 7 Aug 2013, 10:01am

Try Google

2. Try reading the article

2. Yotam ‘announced’ the birth on twitter almost the moment it happened. And it was in Saturday’s Guardian, not Monday’s. But anyway, congratulations Yotam and Karl. Enjoy your little bundle of joy.

3. Whilst i agree with your sentiments i couldnt agree of your obvious homophobia by calling them deviant. Its a shame as you had a good point and ruined it.

1. Why are you hanging around on a gay news site if you are so disgusted by gay people?

1. Poor Keith clearly doesn’t have a life, trying to provoke a reaction is all the fun the poor wee bunny has. Sad, isn’t it?

2. Robert in S. Kensington 7 Aug 2013, 12:36pm

Living proof ex-gay therapy didn’t work. He’s so desperate he has to keep changing his user name to get in here. Wrathchild is also another alias I suspect but sooner or later, he’ll be banned entirely. There are ways to do it. Soon as his IP address is found and that’s not difficult to do, he will be blocked permanently. The more he comes in here and no matter how many computers he may use, the easier it will be to track his IP address.

1. GulliverUK 7 Aug 2013, 1:53pm

Yeah, but I don’t want him banned any more, I want him prosecuted.

And the fact he changes his id, to circumvent the computer systems banning mechanism, shows deliberate computer misuse and intentional harassment. Once I’ve collected all the material I need for a certain conviction I will pass these to the police, I will not tolerate bullying and harassment on this site, it is supposed to be a safe space for us to come, make friends and discuss topics of interest.

1. ‘Haebus Corpus’, your spelling and grammar indicate a substandard level of education, just like Keith’s. He doesn’t understand the use of the apostrophe either, poor little thing. But I bet you’re both excellent company for each other.

2. @ “Keith’s Attorney”: I’m delighted to provide such happiness to your “client”, he does seem in desperate need of it (as well as education in general), the poor wee thing. However, you might want to advise him to prioritise the accuracy of his statements, most of which make him look even more of an ass than do his grammatical errors.

He also seems to think there are many specialist communities in existence: would you say this is part of his paranoia or just his general ignorance of the world at large?

3. My goodness Keith, how many different identities are you assuming today? Getting a little obsessive aren’t you, you dear old thing?

4. Tim Hanafin 7 Aug 2013, 9:59am

Oh get over it. Welcome to a brave new world. Millions of children are brought up by single parents. Mothers die in childbirth, fathers die in war. both genders run off with new partners. You direct your vitriole at Yotam only because he is gay. Elderly tycoons have babies with women old enough to be their daughters etc etc. I’m thrilled for them. He seems a most delightful man and I love his food too!!!

5. Dear Pink News, it was a bit cheeky to simply address the problem with your article and delete my comment instead of acknowledging the issue. I think it was an important point that you have clearly accepted but that other people would have benefited from reading and being conscious of.

6. GulliverUK 7 Aug 2013, 10:50am

It’s really good to hear these positive stories – you know that child will be cherished because they had to work so hard to give him life, and wanted to build a family so much, which is not always the case for some children.

Congratulation to them both, and special thanks should go to the women whose kindness in carrying the baby for them made it possible.

1. every child has the human right to it’s [sic] two biological parents

Who decided that? Does it say so in your bible?

1. Is that your idea of an answer? Your “intelligence” is showing through like copper under worn silverplate, Keith you old bent fork.

2. GulliverUK 7 Aug 2013, 1:42pm

No, I’m now collecting evidence and screen shots, so that I have a complete list of all your comments on this site, and that should take a few days, and then I’m going to contact the police and hand them over, so they can decide. So, if you want to keep posting harassing emails that’s perfect with me.

I don’t want to encourage you to post so I won’t be replying to any of your further posts, simply giving you a thumbs down and hitting the report button. Also, read the terms and conditions you signed up to when posting.

7. “the birth of a son to he”??? What sort of grammar is that? You wouldn’t say “to I” so why “to he”?

He’s ordered a pizza, give it to he.

Really…

1. Thank you!!

8. Congratulations. such wonderful wonderful news. your second coming out has given many confidence to others to do the same thing. Thank you for helping pave the way. May your baby bring you lots of joy and happiness.