Topless French anti-gay marriage activists stage another homoerotic protest against equal marriage

1. Dan Filson 31 Jul 2013, 5:57pm

Thousands of those on D-Day liberating France from tyranny were gay, so perhaps they would have preferred them not to have taken part and left Paris and France under the nazis for a while longer.

1. Dan Filson 31 Jul 2013, 5:58pm

And being a hunk doesn’t mean you are necessarily right.

2. Bonkers….they are all very young, teens even, and strangely pretty.

Were they hand chosen by the catholic church?

1. And how many of them are married?

To a woman?

They really should practice what they preach.

3. Is this a Rufskin ad ? Or perhaps the trailer for a new Bel Ami

4. And my aren’t they so white master race – not very diverse these Christian protestors.

5. Haha – methinks they protest too much!!

1. Indeed! These guys are finding it difficult to cope with the reality that they now don’t have to marry a person of the opposite sex, that they could give their other inclinations free reign.

6. Go and chat up some women? Errr no, tell you what, I’m feeling so heterosexual, lets go and stage another partly clothed protest against those queers????

7. A cogent argument against marriage equality would be good. Haven’t heard one from them yet. Slippery slope ain’t one of em. Until then I’ll file them under mildly amusing time wasters.

8. Pathetic. Wonder how much they’re being paid.

9. who cares.. they’re hot :D

10. Mark my words: they are all gay putting it on to make the anti-equality wing look as stupid as they really are.

11. CanadianChris 31 Jul 2013, 7:13pm

Not a single one that doesn’t have gay-face. I now see why they wore masks. Wanted to hide the thing that they must be well aware of.

12. nixiotemba 31 Jul 2013, 7:14pm

now nail them to the cross

13. These losers are becoming increasingly annoying.

14. Robert in S. Kensington 31 Jul 2013, 7:46pm

They clearly don’t see the irony in this. All supposedly hetero males barechested in pink shorts hanging on to a very phallic pole or cross.

1. Godric Godricson 31 Jul 2013, 8:54pm

Va Va Voom! Works for me!

15. Although these guys are the “enemy” so to speak, I find them very funny. Their latest venture looks more like an advertisement for a new gay alpine resort rather than a protest against gay equality.

I don’t think they are the sharpest tools in the shed.

At least their protests are a welcome relief from the usual bile and rhetoric we are bombarded with from the likes of Harvey, Fisher and crew (who lets face it are a bunch of unattractive morons).

If they are really serious about their cause and want to celebrate their masculinity, let them drop their shorts instead of taking off their shirts, and show the world how they really “man” up to the task.

16. Martin Gavet 31 Jul 2013, 7:59pm

Looks like there is a fight for who is “top” on their human totem pole.

1. this couldn’t look much gayer than it does…

17. michaelandfred 31 Jul 2013, 8:19pm

And they all ran off to a circuit party…

18. Well they’ve lost the battle already so if they wanna pose half naked for us all to enjoy and celebrate our new freedoms then I say let them!

19. thequeenofkings 31 Jul 2013, 8:30pm

These guys aren’t protesting. Their protest backfired and turned into a supersexy photo shoot. Not more not less

20. Seriously beginning think this whole thing is a hoax- no-one could do this and not see the irony?

21. GulliverUK 31 Jul 2013, 9:09pm

4 couples?

I’ll need to buy a new hat.

22. Is it wrong to say that I knocked one out to this picture?

1. I actually saw your post hours ago but it has taken me this long to stop laughing…this has got to be one of the funniest posts I have ever seen on this site…11 out of 10…

23. What they are worried about is clearly the possible reduction in the availability of single gay men cottaging.

1. Indeed. I do sometimes have a strong feeling is that some of the most hysterical opposition to gay marriage, especially from the likes of Ex Cardinal O’Brien, is motivated by a conviction that gay men really should be putting it about rather than selfishly limiting themselves to a single husband or wife…

24. These surely must be some sort of subversive gay artists playing about with the ‘anti equality’ movement.

25. Homoerotic anti-equal marriage activists? Why can’t we have anti-equal marriage activists like that here in the UK? It would be so much more tolerable than Ann Widdecombe, Tory backbenchers and the churches.

I bet there are plenty of anti-equal marriage ‘straight’ guys in France who would temporarily ‘forget’ about their opposition for a while if they were camping with those guys on that mountain range.

26. Pink News…please can we have zoom-able pictures on this article.

27. Wait, they are protesting against gay marriage by showing obviously shirtless gay men all rubbing together in a pole ? I fail to see the logic here.

28. Oliver216 1 Aug 2013, 3:21am

I’m just surprised they didn’t take the clear opportunity to put their hands all over each other to apply sun cream. Guess they didn’t bring any…

29. Topless young guys in pink shorts together without women, they seem very, very confused to me.

30. Mihangel apYrs 1 Aug 2013, 7:33am

nah – not likely to be the homophobes – they’re showing their faces! The bigots are too scared to

31. Johnny Wessex 1 Aug 2013, 8:48am

This is so funny! I like the one with the black boots and rugby socks – he can si9t on my shoulders if he likes!! Boys, boys, boys – time to be honest I think……..!

32. Colin (London) 1 Aug 2013, 9:21am

Love the humour esp Chris and jake…lol

33. In pink short-shorts, no less!

34. GingerlyColors 1 Aug 2013, 10:39am

What next? Eight men in a bed protesting against gay marriage? Obviously these ‘closet’ cases are not so far in the closet that they are in Narnia and nobody is forcing them to get married if they don’t want to.

35. Jock S. Trap 1 Aug 2013, 12:14pm

Some questions indeed….. ‘members of the anti-gay marriage brigade’ being right down at the bottom of the list!

36. Peter Bierwirth 1 Aug 2013, 12:56pm

The article reads: “…the group are proudly displaying..” A group (consisting of more than 1) still should be thought of as singular entity, as if your say “a group are…” this leaves no room for the plural: two groups are…apart from this the guys depicted are young, slim and attractive, thereby fulfillng aesthetic requirements of the gay community. Let them try out how it feels to explore other possibiliates…

1. “as if your say” …

37. This is just soooo0o0o0o0o0o0o gay.

Mr. Pink

38. This has surely go to be a pisstake, otherwise there are some seriously confused young French chaps rather too keen for publicity.

39. David in the O.C. 1 Aug 2013, 2:18pm

I have no idea what topless men in pink shorts, climbing on top of each other, has to do with protesting marriage equality.

I also have no idea how marriage equality affects their personal freedoms. Unless they’re being forced to marry a man, the marriage of a gay couple is none of their business.

40. Posh, royalist, Kristian-supremacist and Fascist idiots.

41. Velvet Steele 1 Aug 2013, 7:57pm

I wouldn’t call it homoerotic so much as i would call it misguided! Nor are they really hunks, you think?

1. They’re De-lisssh. They should de-short themselves, but keep the boots on!

42. MrMezusku 1 Aug 2013, 8:47pm

love how the jpg file name is “hothomophobes”

43. Christopher in Canada 2 Aug 2013, 12:46am

Looks like a Tom of Finland comic, sans muscles.

1. Bel Ami, I believe

44. If only the Mormon guys would dress like that when knocking on my door. I’d invite them in and encourage them to try and convert me.

OMG Pink News…please let us have zoom-able pictures plz plz plz.

1. Or should that be “invite them in and encourage them to let me try and convert them”!

OMG, this is too much…I’m off to France to seek out the “anti’s”.

45. Sorry, but that is “so gay!”

46. “Although some might question whether the men are really members of the anti-gay marriage brigade” …rather than cast-members of the eagerly awaited all-male version of ‘The Sound of Music… .. seriously…I can’t wait for their next escapade….