Three men were arrested last week in Brighton as part of a crack-down on drug dealers by Sussex Police in the run up to Brighton and Hove Pride 2013.
Aged 39, 31 and 22, the suspects were arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply following raids at several addresses in the city on Thursday.
An unknown substance along with cash, weighing scales, grip seal bags and several mobile phones and laptops were seized.
The men have all been bailed until 15 August pending further enquiries.
Sussex Police say a record number of people are due to attend this Saturday’s Pride festival.
The force said it was expecting about 160,000 people to visit the city through the Pride week – 60,000 more than last year.
Detective Chief Inspector Paul Betts said: “Pride is a fantastic community event and is great for the City, attracting around 160,000 people who come to enjoy a weekend of festivities.
“Sussex Police works closely with the Pride organisers in order to make sure the event remains as safe as possible for everyone.
“However, as with many large scale events, there is always a minority who will look to exploit the situation by making money dealing in illegal substances. In order to tackle this we will always increase drug enforcement activity leading up to an event like Pride.
“Drug warrants are intelligence led and I would encourage anyone who suspects there may be drug activity going on in their area to please get in touch.”
The force defended its crowd tactics and said it had been a “safely managed” event.
Comments have been disabled on this story because criminal proceedings are active.