Petition to have Bradley Manning awarded Nobel Peace Prize reaches 95,000 signatures

1. The petition is pointless: nominations can only be made by approved nominators.

2. Why don’t you post fυcking link to the petition. Cυnts.

1. 1) Pink news don’t/rarely link offsite
      2) Google it
      3) Wash your mouth out with soap

2. It’s 2 seconds (literally 2 seconds) work,

sign it, no excuses, I have.

3. Ooh an online petition!
    Bet the judge in his case really cares about this.

1. Christopher Coleman 26 Jul 2013, 5:37pm

Probably not, but Mr. Manning might be encouraged to know that there are many people who feel great sympathy for him.

Anyway, we are now living in the era of online petitions and online communication with legislators. Some of them work. Also, much to my surprise I discovered earlier this month that there are legal documents that are acceptable with an online signature. Who’d ‘a thought it?

4. The Noble Peace Prize cannot be taken seriously ever since Obama was nominated before he even took office.

The NPP is about as objective as the Academy Awards – I still haven’t gotten over the fact that Gwyneth Paltrow beat Cate Blanchett for Best Actress.

5. thelostdot 26 Jul 2013, 6:39pm

I can’t see why they can’t link to the petition, they HAVE linked to other petitions. Pink News definately down a few points with me for not supporting his HUMAN rights, as GBT people they ought to know what it means to have your human rights ignored. SHOULD be politically neutral, but obviously like the US government they can be as biased as they like and make up CRIMINAL rubbish and LIES about helping the enemy!

6. Has anyone even stopped to think if this guy even is a hero?

His own defence are saying he was young and naive. Doesn’t sound much like they think he was heroic. Sounds like they are looking for excuses for his actions. At least one Iraqi working for the West was assassinated. How many others died for their support for the West after being revealed by his self serving attraction seeking.

He may well have been bullied but did he do this as revenge as a result? In that case hardly heroic.

Seems to me a lot have people have automatically jumped on this because of the evil American authorities versus gay bully victim reason. Maybe you all need to read a bit more about it and think a bit more about it.

Many freedoms we have in the West are a result of secrecy and diplomacy going on behind the scenes. Many of the leaks were from people out in dangerous places feeding important information back to the West which ends up protecting our lives.
    contd.

1. Maybe he is just exactly what his defence claims young and naive? Not a hero, just another celebrity waiting to sell the book rights.

2. justusboyz 27 Jul 2013, 1:43pm

I agree Twitless, we are having a heard mentality to support this man just because he is gay. Personally I think he was wrong, however unpopular my view & I wish him no harm but he shouldnt have done it. He could endanger other peoples lives as a result and…wtf is he doing in Russia does he think they give a s**t about him?.

1. justusboyz 27 Jul 2013, 1:44pm

* I meant Herd lol

3. I don’t know enough on the matter to offer him my support. Although I do feel that it is important that human rights abuses at the hands of the military are disclosed, I don’t feel that documents that endanger the lives of people either Iraqi or American should be.
      I had previously heard that certain documents that were provided to wikileaks had lead to the deaths of some informants and for the short sightedness of his actions and the rest of those who provide information to wikileaks I don’t think they deserve any kind of recognition of such high esteem as the noble peace prize regardless of their sexuality.e

4. thelostdot 27 Jul 2013, 6:48pm

He is a hero, and you can see basically by the rubbish the uS government are spouting – IT SHOWS THEY CARE NOTHING ABOUT RIGHT AND WRONG. People like Lincoln etc would be proud of him, similar values. The corrupt self serving charlitans who are the govt will doubtless be a spiteful as they can. And I meant criminal. He clearly had no intention WHATSOEVER so to try to prosecute him for this shows clearly that they are DISHONEST. Can you respect a DISHONEST government? I mean prosecute him for leaking secrets is legitimate, but for aiding the enemy shows EXACTLY what they are. Dishonest. My grandad always told me about the government – YOU DON’T TRUST THEM, and the charges levelled show why not!

5. Sorry twitless, Bradley Manning was discharged from the army once. Read his bullying experience and the humiliation he suffered just because he was who he was. He was brought back into the army simply because they needed his skills. No review of why he was originally discharged. Bradley Manning is braver than probably you or me will ever be and what his selective releases of civilians being gunned down from a helicopter we should all watch to see what we in the West sanction in our righteousness as we want to impose our values and hunger for resources.

7. Go Bradley – a true modern day hero up against the tyrannical US industrial-military complex machine!

The truth will continue to out and humanity’s day will come.

8. PINKILEAKS 28 Jul 2013, 8:41am

PinkNews Award Nomination
    The Police Panel Member that revealed ” the sordid truth and scandals ” about the London Aids Charity Sector proving people in UK needlesly died.in poverty as millions raised in their name never went to them scandals

9. PINKILEAKS 28 Jul 2013, 9:04am

What rea£lly happened to the £75,000 Aids Charity sector UKC – the aids charity workers dont want people living with hiv aids in UK to find out and REFUSE to answer after covering up losing £150,000 on Hero Awards and £90,000 closing down UKC was another £50,000 wasted !

10. PINKILEAKS 28 Jul 2013, 9:22am

Gay men living with Hiv Aids data containing first names surnames and email addreses lost all over London Aids Charity sector made no attempt to recover it ! Until Police Panel Member notifies Met Police And Information Commissioners Office Aids Charity Sector and Gay Press have been desperately trying to stop gay community finding out