Equal marriage rally at House of Lords organised for Third Reading vote

1. Helge Vladimir Tiller 12 Jul 2013, 6:13pm

I can’t be present. BUT I promise to send my spirit ! My spirit is very strong and if other participants try to sense it -they can easily feel the contact. I am positively sure that an immense number of other spirits will be present as well–from all parts of the World ! Good Luck !

1. Colin (London) 13 Jul 2013, 10:45am

I’ll yell extra loud for you mate….This will happen….it just has to.

1. Helge Vladimir Tiller 13 Jul 2013, 11:37am

Remember, My Spirit is dressed in pink feathers. I usually wave with my wings ! Can easily be heard-

2. Get our kits out. Show commitment and have some fun.

3. bobbleobble 12 Jul 2013, 7:57pm

I’m confused, is the ping pong scheduled for 16 and 17 or will the bill go back to the Commons on Thursday (18)?

You also trail off at one point. What is it that the government has ensured you that it will do?

1. It would also be good for PN to list what changes the house of lords have made – or at least point to where we can find that out.

4. Good work – but aren’t we fairly sure that the changes made where at the Governments behest and should be cleared by the Commons on Thursday – we’ve booked dinner at somewhere nice so I hope that ain’t wasted

1. bobbleobble 13 Jul 2013, 8:49am

It certainly looks that way, I can’t think of any amendments that went into the bill that were not government sponsored and that would require endless debate in the Commons. If the Commons approve the bill as passed by the Lords then the ping pong becomes unnecessary.

5. Don Harrison 13 Jul 2013, 8:31am

Wow, what a wonderful birthday present I will have this year.

6. Colin (London) 13 Jul 2013, 10:42am

I will be there and delighted I will be.

Me and my big pink flag for all us gay boys and girls who believe in EQUALITY.

Come on folks come from work etc. we need you and it’s history in the making. Don’t just watch it …be part of it eh!!!!

7. Am confused. The Martial List of Amendments has been published and only contains those sponsored jointly by the Government and Lord Ali re pensions. So does this mean no more wrecking amendments? Also Colin Hart is now telling his troops to look to the General Election and that the Marriage Certificates issued to SSM next year will be lawful but fake? Christian Concern and Anglican Mainstream are reporting they’ve cancelled their event for Monday as they’re prob won’t be a vote at all? Does this mean they’ll be a no-show from Lord Dear & Co and SSM will pass on the cheer? I can’t really believe members of the Lords opposed to the bill would be silly enough to mount a Charge of the Light Brigade? Am i overlooking something? Or are the other side withdrawing from the battle field?

8. hey that guy waving the flag who looks like a brownshirt , isn’t that him who said? :

‘The positive nature of some child-adult sexual relationships is not confined to non-Western cultures. Several of my friends – gay and straight, male and female – had sex with adults from the ages of nine to 13. NONE feel they were abused. All say it was their conscious choice and gave them great joy.
    ‘While it may be impossible to condone paedophilia, it is time society acknowledged the truth that NOT ALL SEX involving children is unwanted, abusive and harmful.’

‘had sex with adults’ – Have the names been given to the police or are they in Tatchell’s secret files ?