Video: Gay themed rock song music video sees viral success

1. The beautiful bittersweet essence of Bromance

2. Colin (London) 8 Jul 2013, 7:14pm

Loved it…but more importantly loving the confidence a younger generation have to romance, feelings, acceptance.

Every success Steve

3. Christopher in Canada 8 Jul 2013, 10:04pm

Booze and abs does not equate boyfriend material.

1. GulliverUK 8 Jul 2013, 10:57pm

It can help :-p

4. He’s also a model (Steve Chatham) and has another youtube channel (Steve Starchild)

He seems to be talented AND pretty so if he plays it right he could go far.

5. Enjoyed the vid and song. He’s easy on the eye to say the least :-)

6. Garry Dean Depler 13 Jul 2013, 5:35pm

This video and song are extremely beautiful in the presentation of being gay expressing who you really are. Thanks for sharing this video and song with everyone. Wishing you a great future to come Steve Grand.

7. I like the song, the video and the story…I think all people have been there in one way or another, but especially young gay men. I know I’ve experienced the ‘misread’ of the signals in the past–hand on the knee, head on the shoulder, playful touching–only to find out there was nothing there. Thanks for telling the story with your music, Steve Grand! I wish you great success in writing music and songs!

8. This isn’t a rock artist he’s country and has even said it check your sources

9. You have but one problem in the article. It is NOT a rock video it is however a COUNTRY music video. One that I am proud to have seen and enjoyed.

10. Unfortunately the writer of this article has no idea what is rock and what is not. This song is not a rock song it is country. I give the singer props for making it and I hope he gets a good life out of it.

11. Marie Denise 13 Jul 2013, 9:54pm

This was a great music video. It made me smile because I know I have been in that same exact place before.
    Keep rockin it! For any of you who need a place to just vent, feel free to go to this site: http://anonymouslydisowned.page.tl/Beginning.htm

12. Lion in Winter 14 Jul 2013, 2:11am

This is simply a reflection of the human condition. Anyone who has ever been rejected by anyone else, male or female, knows what this song is about. All those declined invitations for a dance or a dinner…

13. It’s a COUNTRY song!