Lesbian woman stabbed after being kicked out of McDonald’s for having sex in a bathroom

1. I didn’t know they had bathrooms in McDonald’s.

1. where do you think they get the raw materials for their food?

2. I could say many things about this story, but there is only one comment I will make…why do people want to have sex in a toilet?…Such a gross environment for such a great activity….I just don’t get it.

1. The thrill of getting caught. Although I doubt they were “thrilled” on this occasion.

3. I don’t understand why people go to McDonald’s

1. A lot of people just go in and use the toilet, although the next time someone says this to me I’ll raise an eyebrow.

2. For a McLaxative, LOL

3. For the toilet sex, apparently.

4. Why do Americans like to wee in the bathroom?personally I bath in my bathroom, and wee in the toilet!

1. They’re a combined room in most American homes. In its simplest common configuration, it has a sink, a toilet and a bath tub with shower head. Though public restrooms have no bathing facilities, they are often called “bathrooms”, and “going to the bathroom” means to use the toilet.

1. John J’s comment is silly. I have no idea why Dermot’s well-thought out response was down-voted.

in North America, a “toilet” is the actual porcelain container into which one evacuates waste. The room where the toilet is found is the “bathroom”.

In North America, if you said “they were in the toilet”, most people would picture two people standing in the water in the middle of the porcelain bowl.

1. British English versus American English can be interesting to say the least. :-)

2. thought in america toilets in public places are called restrooms

3. Voted down because John was being humorurous and Dermot sucked the humour dry.

5. I don’t get the sex in a public bathroom and should have been thrown out BUT they should have never been attacked. That is just disgusting behavior. Can’t understand why someone feels the need to attack someone just because they are gay. It’s a shame nobody helped the victims.

1. Especially considering the attacker had two children with her. I feel bad for those kids.

1. You wouldn’t want your kids to accidentally see two people having sex in McDonalds, but letting them watch you stab someone outside McDonalds, well that’s just educational.

What sort of “The Hills Have Eyes” place is Upper Darby?

2. It would be worse if one of those kids turn out to be gay. I can’t imagine how they would feel about themselves, and about coming out to their family?

3. Paula Thomas 22 Jun 2013, 12:01pm

Some people just don;t deserve to have children.

6. “Everybody should do their own thing. But stabbing someone at 5 o’clock in the afternoon outside a McDonald’s – whether you’ve got two children in tow or not– what the f@&k?”

Fixed that for you Superintendent Mike Chitwood

1. That quote did come across to me as a bit like blaming the victim.
      With an attitude like that, I doubt the police will do a proper job in dealing with the attackers. They’ll probably just let them go, and tell the victims not to do it again.

7. Mark Cross 22 Jun 2013, 8:46am

Who composed the headline? “Lesbian woman?” As opposed to a “lesbian man”? I hope the male residents of the Greek isle of Lesbos will forgive me, but every time I think of “lesbians” I think of females.

1. It’s called pleonasm. The noun ‘woman’ is designed to evoke emotion. Like when homosexual men say ‘I’m a gay man’ rather than just ‘I’m gay.’ It serves to highlight their humanity and their confident individualism by means of wordplay. I don’t call myself a ‘Christian man’ because I don’t resort to crude propaganda by emphasising my personhood and shoving my identity down everyone’s throats.

1. for being christian you judge an awful lot. btw i dread to thing what you shove down the throats i just hope the recipients are not under aged

1. WrathOfGod 22 Jun 2013, 3:31pm

Matthew 7 condemns hypocrisy, not judging. But of course you’ve never read it. And the Catholic priesthood has been infiltrated by gays. Most sex abuse has been homosexual in nature. Paedophilia is not a Catholic problem, it’s a gay problem. Hoist with your own petard.

1. Fundamentalists like yourself are the greatest haters of gay people and yet ironically, are the most common source of the most deeply closeted self loathing bi’s and gay’s in today’s World. Pedophilia may be your thing but as a gay man it is not mine. What draws me in spirit is a naturally strong assertive masculine male personality. But then again you and the rest of your fundie brothers only understand a mere simple sex act on the level of an immature juvenile.

2. as usual with christians they will interpret the bible to suit their perverted agenda. here is what bible actually say without the spin given by WrathOfGod

Matthew 7:1-5
            “Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgement you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you

Luke 6:37
            “Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;

and for good measure

John 8:7
            “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.”

3. David Waite 22 Jun 2013, 7:52pm

WrathOfGod, you’ve committed a twofer: You’ve “added” hypocrisy “to the words of this testament” AND you’ve “taken” judging “away from this prophecy.” Wow. I guess your user name might be ironically fitting. You’re probably aich eee double-hockey-sticks bound for this one. Burn, baby, burn.

2. I think also lesbian might fin it a bit demeaning if it just said lesbian stabbed.

8. Suddenly Last Bummer 22 Jun 2013, 8:48am

Fish fillet back on the menu then?! *nuck* *nuck* *nuck*

9. Robert in S. Kensington 22 Jun 2013, 12:08pm

Sexual activity in a public place is never appropriate, no matter the orientation. Violence and homophobic slurs totally unacceptable.

10. Rather unprofessional of the Superintendent? I agree, sex in a public bathroom, in a restaurant popular with children at that. in the middle of the day. The first thing a bigot will say is; “Look told ya they were sexual deviants!”
    But they’ll conveniently forget that straight couples are also caught, more often, doing that same thing.

11. the police reaction to the incident shows whats wrong with america. you see violence on the streets and in the media and despite over-animated public outcry (caused usually by cnn coverage) to the countless massacres, right to keep and bear arms is a basic human right guaranteed by the usa constitution, yet exposed nipple will get you nation wide condemnation

12. Don’t women always go to the bathroom together?
    I wonder what alerted the witness to what they planned?

13. Why has no one yet commented on the fact someone was stabbed… It doesn’t matter what they were doing, they didn’t deserve to get stabbed.

If they were really having sex, or doing something like sex in the bathroom/toilet/whatever you want to call it they should have been arrested.

But they should never have got insulted, followed attacked and stabbed!!!! Disgusting reaction by a crowd of barbarians.

14. All we have to go on is what the manager saw. Might have been nothing at all, or they might have just been checked each other over (or whatever it is that women take so long over). And there would have been many families present and more than 2 children. Seriously bad education happened.