Gay dating website for ‘homosensible’ Catholic priests being run out of the Vatican

1. You couldn’t make it up. They should make a ‘Carry On….’ film about the Vatican.

2. This is just too wonderful for words! It’s out of this world! Fantastic! Here is all the evidence the archbigots need that the majority of Catholic priests are homosexual men who have chosen to hide in holy robes while at the same time exercising their natural predilections.

Of course the archbigots will see this website as evidence that the church needs cleansing, but I reckon this proves the church is beyond cleansing and it needs to get real!

Let gay priests marry, I say! :-)

3. If they were “sensible”, homo or otherwise, these gentlemen of the cloth would get out of their gay-hating church – a church which is largely run by hypocrites who put the reputation of priests above the lives of children.

4. ‘Homosensible’? Homohysterical! If today was April 1st, I might be giving this story less credence.

5. GingerlyColors 18 Jun 2013, 3:56pm

First I hear about a gay bath house that is owned by the Vatican now we have a gay dating website! LOL!

6. Robert in S. Kensington 18 Jun 2013, 3:57pm

I wonder how many of them are members of the hierarchy using fictitious names of course. Leaving their email addresses for all to see is inviting trouble. Perhaps O’Brien is among them. There are rumours he was dispatched to Rome for ‘rehabilitation’. Hmmmmm….

1. If I had time, Robert, I’d get in there like billy-o and have a good root round!

Observing the conversations in the chat-rooms could be most enlightening!

Fr. A: So what are you into?
      Fr. B: I like it hot and horny while I’m down on my knees saying the rosary.
      Fr. A: And what if I slip a picture of St. Therese of Lieux under your tongue at the same time, eh? How’d you like that?
      Fr. B: Oh, wow! You sound HOT!

7. A fabulously decorated gay lobby (note, this is meant as humour for those who offend easily) and now their own version of Gaydar!

You really couldn’t make this stuff up!

Hypocritical toss pots the lot of them.

1. Didn’t realise he was referring to an ornate vestibule. ;-)

8. “Homosensible Catholic priest” is the very definition of an oxymoron! Anyone with an ounce of homosense wouldn’t become a priest. It requires homo-insanity to be gay and a Catholic priest

9. ChrisMorley 18 Jun 2013, 4:46pm

“According to reports” is a massive cop out by Pink News, when they haven’t a shred of evidence that this website is “run out of the Vatican”.

All the sources Pink News quotes are gay-hating extremist Catholic blogs.

Their agenda is to trash gay people inside or outside the Catholic Church.

http://eponymousflower.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/venerabilis-website-for-indecent.html admits they don’t even know if the website is operated by real priests, and don’t say a word about it coming from inside the Vatican: “Whether it is priests who are the operators, can not be said with certainty.”

The Dallas Catholics website http://veneremurcernui.wordpress.com/2013/06/14/italian-press-finds-gay-hookup-site-for-priests-in-rome/ doesn’t claim the site comes from inside the Vatican.

The Venerabilis site is tongue in cheek. It has a photo-shop image of Pope Francis with Village People lookalikes with a caption which means “Warm greetings to all the Gay Lobby at the Vatican”.

10. Can someone tell me what “homosensible” means? Google couldn’t….

1. Christopher Coleman 18 Jun 2013, 7:01pm

Quite simply, it is a man with sense.

11. I slept with a priest. He LOVED all the dressing up. He even had black sheets and white pillows in this bed. Hilarious.

1. Suddenly Last Bummer 18 Jun 2013, 6:13pm

Was there a second coming?! *wink wink*

12. Suddenly Last Bummer 18 Jun 2013, 6:11pm

Why I am only hearing about this now? The only way to pay attention to a priest is when he’s on his knees or face down biting a pillow.

13. Christopher Coleman 18 Jun 2013, 7:13pm

The Vatican has always looked after its own. It shares that feature with all large and powerful organizations.

14. Colin (London) 18 Jun 2013, 9:53pm

Just love it…Boys will be boys!

15. Sometimes reality is funnier than fiction. Not even the Weekend Update of SNL could have thought of something like this. :-D

Well, I hope the website keeps open for a long time. It could teach the Vatican an important lesson about their own hypocrisy.

16. I have been openly gay since 1976 and I recall no time at which RC priests and monks were not on the scene and on the job.
    Of course it was going to go online. Everything has. What’s the surprise?